negative test 2 days late

dani.2012

Reaction score
i took a pregnancy test a few days before i was supposly due on because ive been very tired and eating alot lately.
it was negative.
i was supposed to come on saturday but now its monday.
im late.
my period can be on time.
my last 1 was a few days early which shocked me.

Hi I think you should leave it another couple of days (if you can) and test again!

I hope you get your bfp
xx

Leave it til say Wednesday or Thursday and test with a frer x

sounds like ur cycles are a bit confused do u know if u ovulated or not and when? like the other say leave a few days and re test gd luck xx

i dont know exactly when i ovulate i always guess around 14 days after i start my cycle when i come on.
but were always trying every few days.
im now 4 days late :-/

Last edited:
Any more news? Did you get the results you were hoping for? x

ive still not started. i had pains last night but they went after a while. no signs of coming on.

im going to wait i think till weekend. ive been late before and always come on at somepoint. hopefully not this time.

ive got tests on the way. 11 days late yesterday but spotted abit of blood last night. ive got dull pain in my lower back so i might be due on soon. will have to see in the next few days.

Hi do you have an update?

Have you tested yet?

xx

tests on the way. i am bleeding but not alot. so by the time the tests come ive properly come on i wont test if still little blood i'll test..

I am 5 days late today and my cycles have been regular for the last few months. Always more or less 28-30 days but I am now on CD 35 which is the longest cycle of my life probably haha. I dont wanna test right now though.. think I might leave it till the weekend as I dont want to go get a test and then bleed, happens alll the time although never ever this late :/ my boobs are sore, sore head, tired, watery CM and gassy but thats all and obv these arent "clear" symptoms so I will wait. Fx for you though :) xx

I'm not going to waste a test if I'm bleeding. I got pain in the right side of my stomache. My boobs feel heavy and sore now and then. Can this still be linked?

yeah can still be linked - but most early pregnancy symptoms are identical to AF symptoms so really the only way to tell is test, I know you must be nervous and you dont wanna go buy a test and then you will bleed like the next day, this happened to my last cycle and it was a nightmare lol. I would say get a cheapie from pound land as if you are still late youd be about 3 days now ? good chance if your pregnant it will show up on a cheapie if you dont wanna spend the money incase you bleed.

Im waiting till the weekend before I test - 6 days late today but knowing my luck, ill buy a test and bleed the next day so Im leaving it for now!

G'luck

Last edited:
i did a one step test. negative. im bleeding too much to be pregnant. hopefully fx it be next month. ive got 2 clearblue digital tests in just in case. i'll also use ovulation strips to test when i am to get a better result hopefully next month. :)

i did a one step test. negative. im bleeding too much to be pregnant. hopefully fx it be next month. ive got 2 clearblue digital tests in just in case. i'll also use ovulation strips to test when i am to get a better result hopefully next month. :)

(((hugs)))

fingers crossed for next time hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back