pregnancy tests help??

Snowangel_91

Reaction score
ive recently taken two pregnancy tests im about a week late for my period .... i took one in the night and it came out positive i took one the next morning and it was negative what does it mean?

iv'e been feeling really ill aswell .... i have really bad head i cant sleep at nights and i feel really tired my heads all over the place and i have really bad stomach pains and i can't eat anything....?

Hello

I will move this to the Trying to Concieve section, you will get more help there.

As far as the different test results go, the most accurate time to test is first thing in the morning, as you have more concentrated urine as you haven't been to the loo for a long time.
Say for example, you test in the middle of the day, because you will have been to the loo before hand, in the morning, there will be less of the pregnancy hormone in that sample.

I'd test again using your morning pee :)

Hey hun

Urchin is right FMU (First Morning Urine) will have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone in it.

Test again tomorrow and let us know

Best of luck :hug: :hug:

What test are you using too? I've found First Response and the Clearblue Digital to be the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back