What more can we do?

yep yep :friends: meltdowns are allowed at the end of the 2ww lol in fact it should be written in stone

LOL - I just had my first post 2ww meltdown - yay! I am now a true PF member!

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
:yay: meltdown virginity over, may there be many more lol we are all here when ya need us!!! you couldnt stay away if you wanted to anyway chatterpants

I would say defo stick to SMEP. When I got my positive OPKs I stuck in a soft cup after sex to keep spermies right up there for another 12 hours. Also used EPO so there was lots of Ewcm for spermies to swim through. I really think that is what did it for me. X

I don't really know what to add other than I think Lynette has hit the nail on the head - I think stress can play a part in delaying conception. Not stress how we know it but emotional stress, in no way am I dismissing anything as I understand it is a long journey for some.

Like you said hon, getting pregnant is not a problem so until your appointment, have fun making your LO. I reckon February is going to be a bumper month with all the luuuurve. Get some Barry White, fur rug and a log fire and bobs your uncle :)

xxx

I don't really know what to add other than I think Lynette has hit the nail on the head - I think stress can play a part in delaying conception. Not stress how we know it but emotional stress, in no way am I dismissing anything as I understand it is a long journey for some.

Like you said hon, getting pregnant is not a problem so until your appointment, have fun making your LO. I reckon February is going to be a bumper month with all the luuuurve. Get some Barry White, fur rug and a log fire and bobs your uncle :)

xxx

:) I am due to Ov around 14th - although we don't actually do Valentine's day !!!

Will def try to seduce the OH though

xxxxxxxxx

Neither do we but I still want some candles and good food. I'm always happy when I get food so nice an easy for the OH.

I'm willing your sticky hon

Islington chick? My OH has a place in Kings Cross - he's renting it out. Wish we could afford to bring up LO up town, so much more fun with the large parks etc
xx

I agree with the other girlies huni, we just need to have sex regularly and eventually it'll happen, when we're ttc we get overly obsessive and the disappointment becomes greater, and it's really hard to deal with.

I was told I had pco in April last year and after a bit if time we started ttc in september, I'm quite in tune with my body and it seemed like I've ov'd every month which is fab but doesn't explain why I'm not catching, it's only been 4 months so nothing compared to what you are going through but it's still disheartening!!

God, to think of all the warnings we got when we're younger 'you must protect yourself against pregnancy! It only takes one little sperm!'' they never told us that one day we'll be aching to get preggers!!

Stay positive huni, it WILL happen for you eventually and you'll be so grateful for your LO :)

Xxxx

Hey again nat - sure I said this to you in another post, but even if everything if completely fine in both your fertility (which it obviously is), there's still only a 15-20% chance of getting pg every cycle - just so hard for those poor spermies to catch the egg... If I'm not successful this month, I might give Lynds idea about the softcup a go.... (Lynds - do you need to use lube for that hon??) I know it's hard when you get your hopes up - I'm getting them up quite alot this cycle, which isnt a great thing to do really, but it can't be helped... onward and upwards eh?? xxx

Thanks ladies - I feel much calmer today!

I'll just wait for AF to bugger off, complete my tests for RMC and enjoy having lots (but not too much) sex with my OH

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back