What more can we do?

CARNAT22

Reaction score
After being told by a Dr during an internal scan that I was going to OV and getting a + on an OPK we BD'ed a lot

We had sex on:

CD10 - Dr said I was about to Ov
CD11
CD12
CD13
CD14
CD15 - + on OPK
CD16 - Ovulation occured.

Yet AF has arrived 2 days early??? :shock:

Pissed off does not even begin to explain how I feel.

Now I don't mean to be ungracious but we get pregnant quite easily our challenge has always been how to stay pregnant?

I can't think what more we can do??

This month I plan to buy some digital OPK's, I also think we maybe need to have less sex? And stick to missionary / doggy?

I am in good health - normal BMI, don't smoke, not drinking at the moment (well barring last night!!!), eat lots of salad and veg. OH is in fine health as well.

I am at a loss?

As I say sorry to sound ungracious, I know lots of people take time to get pregnant but please take into consideration I am in a sligthly different situation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: i know you were expecting to catch easy again sweets but it doesnt always work like that. We cant do much more than we already do with the peeing in pots, cervix checking and OTT sex lol.

MAybe try sticking to SMEP plan and not thinning out all his permies by having too much sex, but you didnt do anything wrong sweets.

I know your frustrated hun :hugs: i wish i could say more to help you but at least you can get the tests u need from the RMC and hopefully the answers you so badly need to

try and stay positive sweets dont know what else to say x

That did make me laugh Lynette - yep all this pissing in pots and cervix rubbing is bizarre isn't it? :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

we mnake ourselves totally insane!!! do you think back in the day women were cocking their legs and touching cervixes, weeing in pots and testing to catch eggs. It happened when it happened and that was it! we have too much help around for TTC sometimes i wish i didnt know all the stuff i do as it drives me bonkers

and i am sick of weeing in tupperware

I've got pregnant 3 times whilst NTNP (2nd and 3rd time I was keeping an eye on my dates though?)

This month I went full on TTC and nowt?

Oh the irony !!

xxxxxxxxx

i know! i fell pregnant when i had totally put ttc to the back of my mind! sods law

thanks hun, the angel one is sweet isnt it

i know, ever since bean has gone though i am obsessed with counting things in weeks lol!

i know, ever since bean has gone though i am obsessed with counting things in weeks lol!

I count things in terms of what cycle day I am on or how many days past ovulation I am LOL!

xxxxxxxx

yeah i do and in my head i think to myself.........well no AF tpday, or i am cd10 etc i think in PF forum speak

Hi Carnat
I think that was me and DH's prob last cycle....we started smep but i ovd quite early so was basically bding most days. I actually think we may have been having sex more often than we should have and poor dh's spermies didnt have chance to increase before they wer being released again.

Im cd 11 today....we had sex on cd 6 and 8 (i wanted to make sure he got rid of his old spermies to make way for strong healthy ones)....i was originally going to bd last night (cd10) but after having a negative on digi opk decided i wanted him to store some more up....so will have to see what opk says today

TBH hun theres nothing more any of us girls can do i dont think, i mean we are all peeing in cups and doing opks...checking cervixes...checking cm etc

Really hope your new cycle is the lucky one hunny xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Carnat
I think that was me and DH's prob last cycle....we started smep but i ovd quite early so was basically bding most days. I actually think we may have been having sex more often than we should have and poor dh's spermies didnt have chance to increase before they wer being released again.

Im cd 11 today....we had sex on cd 6 and 8 (i wanted to make sure he got rid of his old spermies to make way for strong healthy ones)....i was originally going to bd last night (cd10) but after having a negative on digi opk decided i wanted him to store some more up....so will have to see what opk says today

TBH hun theres nothing more any of us girls can do i dont think, i mean we are all peeing in cups and doing opks...checking cervixes...checking cm etc

Really hope your new cycle is the lucky one hunny xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun - I will def calm down on the BD'ing LOL!

It was too much in any event and stopped being even remotely fun - we've only done it once since :shock: :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

yeh i think its just emphasises that is it purely to make a baby and the fun goes out of it...thats what it was like last cycle for me.
Im hoping to just make sure we do it at right time this cycle and not stick to smep which is quite rigid.

xxxxxxx

Hi Carnat,

My doctor advised me last week every 2-3 days and not everyday. She also advisied me to put TTC out of my head completly and it will happen! Totally never gunna happen I don't think!- although today I was asked my cycle day and i'de completley forgot! We stopped having sex everyday and last week we did it just 4 times! Not sure if it will help us but worth a try! Good luck for this month xxx

I plan to still use OPK's (and confirm with a digi OPK) but we'll calm down on the amount of sex - it's just not sustainable :) :)

Looking forward to Feb - bring it on!!

xxxxxxx

glad to hear you sounding more positive, we both had diva strops today didnt we lol :blush:

glad to hear you sounding more positive, we both had diva strops today didnt we lol :blush:

Honestly I was a wreck this morning (I was tame compared to yesterday mind!) but I feel fine now.

That's what we do hey? Deal with it and pick ourselves up!

xxxxxxxxxxx

yep yep :friends: meltdowns are allowed at the end of the 2ww lol in fact it should be written in stone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back