Whats wrong with me?!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
People were asking me today if iv felt baby move yet, I havent.
I dont even want to, Im not excited about feeling him/her move at all.
My minds even doughting whether this is what I want.
One part of me thinks everything will turn out for the best and this will be the best thing that happens to me, and then the other side keeps saying 'it still isnt to late for an abortion, youd be alot better of without a baby'.
Im so confused.
Why arnt I excited about feeling the baby move =/
I look at my bump and just think I wish I could be thin again.
I cant even look at the scan pictures, they just annoy me :S =/

:hug: :hug: :hug: Your bound to feel a bit like this hun. You are going through some rough times and your young still. I remember feeling like that with my first baby in a way. I was only 17 and the father didn't want to know, i felt so alone and all my friends were out partying. I felt like i was about 90!!

Just remember that your hormones are playing huge tricks on you right now, and i am sure that once your baby arrives you will fall totally in love with it. I think you need to talk to someone though, tell your midwife how you feel and she can arrange some counselling for you, it might make you see things more clearly.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Im going to arrange a midwife down here tomorrow as I dont have on yet, as Iv just moved in with my nan untill January.
I just feel bad that theres people out there whod love a baby and cant have one and heres me, pregnant and windging(sp?) about it.
Just scared when he or she does arrive I wont feel anything for it =/

do you know Jazz i was exactly the same when i found out i was pregnant with this baby! I even went to try and arrange a termination because i didn't want another baby. But in the end after reading about how they are done and the amount of women who regret them i decided i couldn't do it.
My SIL is desperate for a baby too and i kept thinking how unfair this was, i only had to look at my hubbys willy and i fell pregnant!!

Defo get some anti natal care sorted for yourself, I think you really need to get some help, its not too late to change your mind but it will be a traumatic experience to have to go through.

You could have a touch of anti natal depression, and that can be treated so honestly hun get some help :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun :hug:
Once Iv sorted out my midwife tomorrow ill make an opointment to see her :)

good luck with the midwife hun !

take care of yourself, as cixes said your hormones are playing up big time atm :hug:

you're not alone i promise xx

Oh hun dont feel bad, sounds like you could have a little pre natel depression like Cixes says. I think we all have days where we doubt things!

I really think you should see your midwife, or your GP it sounds like you need someone to chat things through with. Stay positive sweet, your doing a great job. :hug:

:hug: Jazzmum, pregnancy is not always a wonderful experience, what your feeling is normal (I know thats already been said). It's great you have now made an appointment to see a midwife, share your concerns with her too. Cixies mentioned you were quite young, so naturally your going to feel very nervous/confused, I'm 34 and feel nervous too and I've already got 2 kids! Let us know how you get on.

hun i have read your previous posts (the ones in off topic) and to be honest your going through a hard time and some members didn't help either :roll: when things are sorted out for you and baby you more than likely will be much happer and i have also read posts about how excited you are so i am sure deep down your happy but the hard time your having atm is clouding your feelings also your more than likely hormonal (i can tell you i have been very hormonal lol) also i was 16 pregnant and homeless but luckily my parents helped bail me and my ex out by getting us a flat, but the sacrifies of living with my ex were far worse then being homelsess (long story) i remember feeling simalar to you but believe me when you have that georgouse baby in your arms you will feel so much love for him/her and things will be so much different, i also think being so young and pregnant means you have to grow up alot which is very hard to do in 9 months it's like a big shock to the system i remember it very well (my son is 7 now) don't rush into anything too quickly hun cas you will regret it, once you have sorted a place out of your own to live i am sure you will feel much more positive and happier. Anotehr thing have you thought about counseling? or mabe even go to connections they were a great help with me, i had a personal advisor and she was lovely oh and homestart are great too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:
I feel a bit better today, still a bit down though.
My cousins bringing his 8 months baby over later and I can't wait to see him, hopefully he'll get me excited about my own :)
xxx

My cousins bringing his 8 months baby over later and I can't wait to see him, hopefully he'll get me excited about my own :)
xxx

jazzmum2be said:
xxx
I also just wanted to say don't give yourself a hard time and feel bad for feeling the way you do, don't put yourself under pressure to feel and think a certain way, just go with the flow :hug:

Your not alone hun.

I was feeling this way for ages. Im only 21 (20 when i fouund out) had been with my OH for 2/3 months. Then we had all the problems and to be honest i just felt so rubbish about it all.

But I promise you you'll start to feel better.

Soon as I found out she was a she and then started feeling her move (i was 22 weeks) I just became amazed by her :)

If u wanna chat pm me, xx

I hope you managed to get yourself a midwife where you're living for now. Have a chat to her about things and you can always come on here for a chat or a moan or advice. This pregnancy business is tough, just know that you're not alone in feeling down sometimes. :hug:

Im off to the docters in a bit to register, then it takes about a week for them to get me a midwife, and then they arrange my scans and stuff :)
Thanksyou all for all the support :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back