what is wrong with me :(

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
First of all, Hope everyone had a fab Christmas! :)

Secondly, I am SO emotional the past 2 days.
Christmas day I put Joe to bed upstairs in his travel cot as me, my mum and stepdad were stayuing at my auntys the night as all the family were there till late christmas day.
I know its xmas but everyone was being SO loud, I asked them to tone it down, but eevryone still continued to keep shouting and clapping at the wii.
When I asked them to kindly 'shut up a bit' they had a go at me, and i just felt like it was really rude how they didnt give a shit joe was asleep.
Went up stairs in the end and cried for like 45 minutes until my mum came up to see if I was okay, then i went downstairs and burst out crying again :eh:

Then today all my family have come round to my nans, playing games and having dinner together. Im staying here tonight as peopkle wont leave till late, but my mum went back to where she lives around half 7. since then iv felt i just want to cry and cry and cry. Normaly Im fine and my mum comes down once a week and then goes home again and Im okay but I just really miss her and dont want her to leave :(

Also my spd is getting really bad and at night times its agony and Ill lay in bed crying because i just can't move without being in so much pain.

I have such pressure in my foof area these past few days and loads of random aches and pains that i never normaly have and keep having big 'clearouts'.

Just feel so crap and emotional and pants.

and to be honest the reality has set in that in 5 weeks time or less Im going to have a toddler and a newborn to look after & Im shitting it and keep thinking 'omg i cant do this omg what am i doing' :(

Sorry for the moan just needed to get it out

Last edited:
I've been crying loads too. From films to situations... To me thinking that my DH brother would accidently step on my dog an break his back at Christmas... Then I'd have to out him down. I was crying in bed and Dh was like why's wrong, I had to say I had a bad dream where his bro killed my dog! Lol turns out it was his mum that kept standing in my dogs feet! Poor woofa!!

Plus baby is In my ribs a lot so have back ache and rib ache. And I no longer wake up needing the loo...I wake up late and in agony cos my bladder is sooo full!!

Chin up Hun, it's all the hormones... Soon enough your little girl will be here!xx

Xmas is a stressful enough time to be honest for a non pregnant person - not like you in late pregnancy!

Don't worry Lily, once your baby girl is on the outside, you can get your body back and yourself back to you. after birth and give it a week or so, everything to do with coping with a newborn and a toddler will be soo much easier, with your body, mind and dodgy hormones sorting themselves out, putting you back on an even keal.

Don't forget to treasure your son now and look at him loads, as as soon as you come home from hosp with baby number 2, he will look enormus in size due to you having a new tiny one! I always wish someone had told me that before I had my second!

aww lilly!! dont cry!! its ok :)

i cry at rediculous things, my OH prob thinks im some kind of psycho as i cry all the flaming time. i think its pretty normal, and the end of pregnancy is not a comfortable time at all!! i hate it if im honest and really cant wait to have my baby.

we will be ok in a few weeks time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back