What is with these hormones????

claireabell

Reaction score
Well ladies,

I haven't been feeling too bad lately and then the past couple of days all I have done is cry.... :cry: :cry: what is going on???? I hate crying at the best of times, but it seems once I start I can't stop...I aren't even really crying over anything. I went into asda last night and was looking for some bun cases - was gonna make some cakes with my DD - couldn't find any...when I asked someone they said they'd obviously sold out....I couldn't stop crying...I felt like such a twat....What is going on with these hormones? I want to feel great again....I dont' like being this emotional...please, please tell me this will pass... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Love and hugs to all you ladies who feel like this too....
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww love you :hug: hehe dont worry I was the same a few weeks ago. I was crying over that stupid NSPC advert, you know the one with the little girl in the bouncer and it says 'Her parents will say she fell down the stairs' ...god its setting me off again :cry: :lol: ....you dont half feel stupid crying over random crap dont you :| ...ah well not long to wait till babys here :dance:

:hug: poor you!

I was feeling quite good about escaping the hormonal mood swings throughout my pregnancy and then a couple of days ago I just couldn't stop crying about how fat and ugly I am! It was awful, I was on my own for the day and pretty inconsoleable though my dear dog did try and cheer me up. I am quite embarressed now! I cried on the phone to my DH but must say he did pay for me to get my hair done and has just bought me lots of girly things so I can do a home pedicure as my dry scaly feet were also bringing me down :rotfl:

I hope this is just a blip and we all start feeling better soon!

:hug: for all

I think most of us are feeling the same. I cried yesterday because someone was singing silent night on telly. Ive also cried at that NSPCC advert too. I also cried in the bank because I paid a cheque into the machine without my paying in slip and jammed the machine.I think the lady in there thought I was loopy!!

Hormones have a lot to answer for!!!

Hope you feel better!!
:hug:
xx

yesterday i got really upset cause i couldnt get my top in the right way :oops:

I cried this morning when I realised that my maternity jogging bottoms had shrunk in the wash and they were an inch too short! :rotfl: I never wear them out the front door, so who's going to know??!!

I cried the night before last because the steak I had bought for tea shrunk that much it looked like sandwich beef!!! :rotfl:

Just stay away from watching programs like Extreme Makeover Home Edition - once you start blubbing, you'll never stop!!!! :rotfl:

It seems these hormones have got alot to answer for.... :lol:
Love to all you ladies who are feeling a bit like poo.... :hug: xxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hunny

these bloody babies its nearly over with hun dont worry we have all been like that

sending u loads of bigs hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a crying day this week,felt rubbish about everything :( ,feel good today though :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back