What is wrong with me?

ToffeePop

Reaction score
Right. I need a boot up the :bum: I keep bawling my eyes out at EVERYTHING. I've been doing this for about a month, now, and the doctor said "probably just Christmas and stuff" but seriously. Adverts...just STUPIDLY re-watched "The Karen Carpenter Story" and bawled my eyes out at the end when her mum said that she loved her (oh Christ, here I go again :cry:) thinking I'd give anything to hear my mum say that to me and to say it back :cry:

but it's not sympathy I'm after - I am SERIOUSLY needing a slap! :slap: Hubby thinks it's hilarrrrrious that I cry at adverts , and as for the Evian baby one :cry: and things that are happy :cry:

Is there a herb I can take ? Or Mamafy, can you come with your bat and smack me around to give me something to properly cry about?

You lot should have seen me on NYE. I know I was a "bit" tipsy, but my LORD was I crying and can't remember why! :rofl:

I'm a mess! hahaha There is no cure?

I could make you cry if you think that will help :cool:

And just when I thought my luck couldn't get any better :D

Oooohhh forgot to give you this

slap.gif

Ta! hehehe I really hope this stops soon. It's just utterly ridiculous! Fed up of myself - I'm not emotional at all ! haha

I never took you as emotional, it hasn't started from you joined here has it? :oooo:

Last edited:
No, I've been like this for a bit (not as bad as this) I think I'll believe the doc that it's "just the time of year" but it's really quite pathetic. Especially as most of our friends are male and on NYE I was bawling my eyes out at one of them who in turn started to :cry: too. :rofl: We both don't know what we were talking about either! :rofl:

I think I just need to get a job and stop ar"ing around , really. Maybe that's what it is - I don't want to have to find a new job! :rofl: Workititus!! :rofl:

And now you've found out the problem you can solve it :lol:

I should be a dr or at least a psycho-logist :cool:

Last edited:
:hug: oh honey i'm a bit like this, i call myself, 'watery head' (my great grandmothers term for my great aunt i believe) i always put it down to being quite a highly strung individual :lol:

Oh hun, don't worry you will feel better soon. *hugs*
You can try Kalms but don't think people can take when they are pregnant.
Or you can try anything which has lavender or camomile in it as they are natural substances.
Take care and speak soon x

I'm fine :good: Just wish I could stop the tears from happening - it's hideously embarrassing! :rofl: I feel fine otherwise! :D

have a really good cry over nothing, maybe put a really sad film on, "stepmom" aways does it for me. Then just have the biggest cry and dont hold back. Maybe it will get it out of your system? Feels damned good anyway!

Oh I do - hehehe. I've had mine now, just stupid little few seconds of tears that come out, even if I'm laughing!

I'm half tempted to double-check that I'm not up the duff and do a test tomorrow JUST in case. You never know....oh I shouldn't joke! :rotfl:

Rescue Remedy? Or perhaps some homeopathy might help - well at least you're not emotionally constipated :)

Or a big hard kick up the arse :rofl:

she knows I love her really but this is tough love :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back