Whats wrong with me?

SarahH

Reaction score
I dunno what is wrong with me but the last couple of days (probably since Sat) I just feel crap. I am super tired, out of breath and down in the dumps - I couldn't tell you how many times I have had a cry recently. It's all I seem to do.

I was off work yesterday but said I'd go back today but would be in late, it's now 10am and I'm still sitting in my dressing gown crying at the thought of going in as I always get made to feel so guilty for being off.

My GP is fully booked, and I can't get through to my midwife. Is this normal?

Help!

S. xx

the tiredness and shortness of breath could be low iron levels, you need to get it checked out if they are low you get given iron tablets to take and that'll help prob perk you up a bit hun. does the mat unit there have a day unit? you could always ring them and explain the situation they might get you to go in and take blood tests

I had my usual midwife appt on Thrusday just past so I am waiting for results from bloods.

Not sure about the day unit. I'm just gonna try the midwife again. It's always going on to a voicemail. I hate being like this as I'm usually so happy and cheery. I hate feeling down.

S. xx

Oh Sarah I feel really sorry for you.... I have the odd days that I cry all the time normal when I am at home, but it seems to have got you really bad at the min.

Try and get yourself some time off work and go out with people close to you, I always find my mum helps me cheer up! Go baby shopping xxxxx

Well... I'm back at work today asnd still feel like poo (and that's puting it nicly!)

It's 12.15pm and I've been in tears about 5 times already for no reason - and my boss isn't that understanding which of course is making me worse. I just want to go home tonight and have a big cuddle from my husband and then laze on the sofa with my dog cuddling in on my lap.

I can't wait until my maternity leave starts - if I could afford to I would leave now - but hey ho.

I managed to see the doctor yesterday afternoon and typically it wa only male one with appt left - he basically said just to get on with it! What does a man know about being a usless crying pregnant woman!! Grrrr!

He gave me a prescription for inhaler as the baby is lying high and affecting my breathing - otherwise he was as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

Anyone know some good jokes - need cheering up!

S. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back