• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is walking???

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ive just been having a convo with some girls on msn.. what is classed as walking?
as soon as your baby takes its 1st steps?
when they can stand from sitting toddle off and fall over?
walking completly unaided not falling over?

Uhhh...I would say when baby walks unaided, like consistantly IYKWIM? Ella has taken her first steps but using a stand up walker so technically she's taken her first steps but I wouldn't consider her a walker yet because she can't do it by herself.

I would say its when they can walk completely unaided without falling over... I wouldn't say lil miss is walking.. She can walk (she loves to walk everywhere, but prefers to hold your hand when she's outside), she can go from sitting to standing and walk off without falling, she can crouch down, pick up dolly and stand up without falling over, but she is unsteady on uneven ground or if her attention is diverted suddenly or if you make her jump.... She took her first steps though at 9.5 months...later than Tia... although at lil miss' age Tia was definitely walking :) Lil miss is a bit behind her. :D

walkin without any help, Jam was 11ish mths when he would jus toddle off by himself! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back