What is this, heart burn???

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
since i had my tea last night (i admit i rushed it down then got straight up to do the pots!) i have had a tight pain in my chest, OH thinks its heartburn as he regularly gets it but i have never had heartburn so not sure what its like, i also feel like my stomach is full.....do you think its heartburn and nothing to worry about?

:)

sounds like it hun get yourself some gaviscon and try that, i drank it by the bottle full while i was having hannah and milk sometimes works :hug:

Hi Leanne,

Could be a mixture of heartburn and indigestion specially where you eaten your food so quick. When i have heartburn it seem to have in the middle of my chest between me boobs if that helps and get a slight tightening.. i drink milk to help mine and generally it works you can get gavison free on prescription from midwife theres an aniseed flavour or original i get the aniseed one.. that when i get really bad :(

Indigestion all the other hand makes me feel like I want to burp and swallow still i think this is were you haven't digested the food properly.

Hope this helps
Take care
Kathy x

yep its heart burn hun, with jack i didnt know what it was either. ive only ever had it while pregnant :lol:

phew! i was getting a bit worried it could be something else because i have never had indigestion or heartburn before and it scared me a little. Still got it this morning but its not half as bad as last night.

thanks girls :D

sounds like it to me... i got it after eating cheesecake very late at night hehehehe i was all up for getting myself checked out whilst at work but one of the other nurses made me have some gaviscon & it resolved it all. i now have a bottle on prescription :D

yep sounds like that horrid thing they call heartburn :evil:

i had it last night too but drank a few pints of milk and went to sleep before it returned!

it may also be the sign of a hairy baby :lol: but that could be a myth!

Definatly sounds like heart burn, I'd never had it before until I got pregnant and only knew I had it because OH gets it quite a bit and I described it to him and he said its heartburn. Men do have there uses sometimes whilst we are pregnant!
Its nothing to worry about, just very annoying! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back