Heart burn

Mike

Reaction score
hi all, can some one advise me of what my wife can do about her heart burn. everytime she is pregnant she has major heartburn and last time she was said she was taking rennies like sweets. which i think may have helped with the MC, but not sure.

What have the women on here used to try and takle the heartburn problem with out risking babys health??

but i have asked her not to take any pills what so ever until we have seen doctor.

im goona be a daddy, im gonna be a daddy, im gonna be a daddy!!!

I'm been munching Rennes like they're going out of fashion

I take gaviscon advance..tastes awful but does the job. I got mine prescribed from gp xx

last time we was pregnant our doc told us that heartburn tablets are not that good to take. something to do with u need the extra acid for the baby.
but been different from another doctor.
well we got a docs appointment later today to let him no we having a baby, so hopefully get the correct details from him. im sure its ok to take. so annoying when u get conflicting information about stuff your not sure about.

thanks anyways ppl.

i was prescribed gaviscon it tastes rancid tho so i use a baby syring and squirt it down

i found full fat milk helped me when i had heart burn? dunno why lol hope that helps!

i eat rennie like they are going out of fashion too, gaviscon and milk. pretty much what everyone has said! xx

gaviscon at home and rennie when I am out and about, get her to ask the midwife and it will be prescribed free I get the gaviscon advance but only got 150ml so only lasts me about a week so have to keep getting repeats!

Congrats and suffer from heartburn quite alot ive had it two times in one day today
try some milk cold milk x

Heart burn is one of the most common problem which occurs during pregnancy,it is otherwise known as acid reflux.I have collected two remedies which could be preferred for avoiding heart burn one is chewing gum and another one is vinegar.Chewing gum act efficiently for reducing acid and making you relieved also and vinegar act as an anti acid substance in your body.

my doc prescribed me omeprazole for heartburn - i only need one every 3 days ish and 've not have any heartburn since, was gettting it so bad you actually feel like vomiting from it! I found cold milk worked so much better than gaviscon however

I've found in the early stages, munching fizzy sweets like refreshers helped, now I'm further along, I'm pretty much guzzling gaviscon from the bottle.

I was told by a friend that love heart sweets are good for heartburn, it worked for me :) although my heartburn hasnt been that bad....yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back