what is the latest you can work to?

Lisa_85

Reaction score
My Due date is Monday 5th December and my HR is all over the place and dont seem to have the time to help me. i really just need to know when will they say you have to stop working... the week before or the Friday 2nd December?

Im desperatly trying to sort out my Mat Leave now and im getting frustrated.

Also i think it was posted earlier about how you also gain extra hols instead of bank hols.. is this true? i would normally have 25 days per so am i entitled to more? My maternity policy seems to of forgotton to mention that part.

Thanks for your help ladies :)

x

i'm not really sure on the leaving date - pretty sure its up to you when you go.

RE bank holidays, the way my work sorts it is by giving 5.6x your working week as holiday (28 days) but this includes bank holidays so no extra for me. all work places are different tho so def worth asking them directly

Your maternity leave can start any time from 11 weeks before your due date, and can start as late as you want. My former manager worked until her due date.

As for holidays, it's best to check as different companies have different policies on holiday accrual.

Yea you can work right up until you pop baby out! Different places have different policies on bank holidays so you'll have to check with hr!

I worked from 8.00am until 6.00pm on my due date and gave birth the following Monday!!! But then i'm a self employed Childminder. Like MMG&I said there is no set rule I don't think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back