is this normal?

kerrygray

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just wanted some advice really. I'm 17 weeks tomorrow and over the last week or so ive noticed that every so often my tummy goes rock hard. This usually lasts a couple of minutes and doesn't hurt but it is uncomfortable. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this? Xxx

It could be the start of Braxton hicks -mild contractions- or it is most likely baby sticking out his/her bum or head and pushing against your tummy. xx

Braxton hicks my love, I had mine from really early on. Sometimes it's just started by movements xx

I think it might be baby sticking bits out coz earlier there was just one hard lump, it kind of felt like a concur lol. It doesn't hurt just feels like my tummy is tense but its not me doing it

Awwww it could be a tiny hand or foot!! I cant wait to see the outline of one sticking out ma belly! x

If its just one part of ur bump that goes hard, its LO sticking out either a hand, foot or its bum lol.

The other night, I had my hand on my bump and I could feel my LO's hand moving across mine and pushing out. Made me cry lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back