• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what is it? UPDATED

*saulino*

Reaction score
HI

Kiara had a bit of bumps near her diaper area then she went in her little toddler pool for anhour when we took her out she was covered in spots , none on her lower legs plams or soles of feet only on her tummy, upper legs, arms sides part of her back ect .
Any ideas what it could be??

kidsfriends015.jpg

kidsfriends014.jpg

kidsfriends012.jpg

Thanks
Katrina

agree, lets us know what they look like when she wakes up this morning hun

Looks like chicken pox to me too.

How is Kiara today hon?

x

I was gonna say chicken pox.... I hope she is ok!! :hug:

agree with all the above..

she been under the weather recently?

how is she today?

Hi

shes been fine just wont keep her diaper on ill show you how she looks today its spread alot more

kidsfriends016.jpg

kidsfriends017.jpg

kidsfriends018.jpg

Katrinaxxx

Ouch :(

I don't know much about illness stuff, but have you changed washing powders/creams/baby wipes?

Otherwise I have no idea I'm afraid.. she does have the sweetest little belly though (very first pic)

x

Hi

thanks hun :) no havent changed a thing,
lastnight bernie thought it could be insect bites cuz it was all dotes but now its more blotchy im just curious if others had seen this or should i bring her in.

Hi

I am gonna thanks hun i just talked to my nurse she said it could be hives but get it checked out incase it aint :?
If it is i am gonna want to get her tested for allergies .

Jess and Aimee have had that quite a lot, in the same places too. Jess had it really bad when she was a baby and her face and hands swole up too. Doctors didn't know what it was, one said it might be scarlet fever but I think it was an allergy or reaction to a virus or something. Aimee gets it every now and again but Ive never found out the cause. We were going to have tests done with Jess but they decided to leave it and see what happened and she never had another bad reaction like that again. Hope she ok though hun! :hug:

hi hun

It's not the pox then, it looks like it could be Roseola. Has she had a fever at all?

:hug:

the doc should check it out for sure.......

Hi

Sammystar it sounds like the description of roseola as it says it doesnt usually reach the face or legs and those are the spots kiara dont have them . but she has not had a fever that ive noticed anyways.
oh well im waiting for my mom to come here then she can help me on the bus with the kids to the clinic thanks girls ill let you know what they say asap
Katrina

my little girl had it and I didn't notice a fever either. Hope that's what it is because at least thats nothing nasty. good luck!

:hug:

Hi

So went into the doc and he took one quick look and said it was a viral infection. then was gonna leave the room , so i asked well how is it caused , is it like a normal viral infection like a cold? he said yes but you only get a rash with this one.
He said as long as she doesnt have a fever or itchy then its okay.
Then when i was brushing her teeth tonight she was crying , i thought she was just over tired but looked in her mouth and there were a bunch of tiny bumps all in her mouth , but the doctor didnt even look in her mouth he just checked her temp. So i phoned the nurse line and she said i should go back in the morning and get her mouth checked as well as it could be somthing else or it could still be a viral infection.
If she wakes up and has a swollen throat or difficulty breathing, to bring her in asap , but in the meantime give her medicine for her mouth pain .

Thats all for now i really dont think its a viral infection but guess im not a doctor lol
Thanks for all your replies

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back