What is going on with my body? :(

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Since mc in sept my body is doing crazy things, I know it's diff for everyone but I get a feeling I am a random one!

Basically I had very light blood when wipe etc like the start of af but this lasted 12 days and no real af other than one morning I saw more blood than cm so thought the witch was coming but that afternoon back to light again.....

6 days later it happens again I'm on day 7 of dark blood when wipe although maybe a bit more than last time but still not af, again I had a moment on one day in the eve I had bloating, cramps all af signs and when I went to the loo af was def coming, only to stop again and back to light by the next morning :(

It's crazy, I'm going to try get an appointment this week at docs as an emergency because next appointment available is end of nov and I can't cope until then!

I went for a smear a few days ago but nurse said it can't be done until 12 weeks after af and I'm only 9 weeks so need to wait......

Anyone been through this???? Xx

Last edited:
dont worry you are not alone- just posted in 'pregnancy after a loss' how screwed up my body is!!!!! So you are def not alone!!!:friends: xx Here anytime u want to chat/commiserate !!!!!!!!

Glad I'm not alone, it's depressing me now, I just want the heaviest, most painful af ever, just so we can ttc again :( xx

Hey,

Just to clarify did you mean you can't have a smear until 12 weeks after M/c? (and not 12 weeks after AF?)

Soz, if I am being dense.

My body was all over the place after my M/c at 8+w back in May. I have since had 2 earlier M/c's and touch wood they have not been as bad.

In May I bled for almost 3.5 months start to finish :shock: :shock: :shock: (most of the time was light bleeding!)

Give yourself time hun, the Dr's told me that my cycle woud eventually settle down and it did.... I know it's hard but be patient

xxxxx

Last edited:
I want to go to doc to be checked incase of infection etc anyway so won't hurt, yes 12 after mc for a smear x

Hey twinkles :) ah I'm sorry to hear your body is taking a whole to get back to normal xx

I had mc end of august, then 14 days of spotting in mid October and nothing since hoping AF will come. I think it's always worth getting checked out just incase, we are hardly a bunch of hypochondriacs considering what we have been though! Hugs xx

Thanks sunbeam, hope u get ur af soon and we can both get back ttc ASAP! X

I want to go to doc to be checked incase of infection etc anyway so won't hurt, yes 12 after mc for a smear x

Oh def go back if you are worried about infection (or anything at all)

Oddly my Dr didn't mention the 12 week thing when I mentioned booking a smear (I said I'd book mid way through my next cycle - so after my 1st AF since M/c #3 and she agreed?)

I know that our first instinct after a loss is to get back TTC - but do let your body heal first sweetheart.

I had two early M/C's in a row and although no-one has directly said anything to me yet both Dr's I have seen recently raised their eyebrows when I explained how I get pregnant at the end of Sept and the end of Oct... I am wating to see if the recurrent miscarraige clinic have any thoughts on the matter :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks carnat.... Think because I hadn't had an af since mc the 12 week rule applied, I don't know but I'm not too worried as booked for dec, after all my plans to visit the doc today surprise surprise the witch arrives! Well and truly this time! So going to leave docs now and see who this af goes, I have an appointment for the end of the month so if this af causes me any worry I will go then....

I honestly feel ready to ttc again now, I wanted one af so I knew my body was ready again, by the time I will be due to test in dec it will have been 3 months.....

Good luck with the mc clinic, would be interest g to know their thoughts, good luck on a sticky BFP soon xxx

Thanks carnat.... Think because I hadn't had an af since mc the 12 week rule applied, I don't know but I'm not too worried as booked for dec, after all my plans to visit the doc today surprise surprise the witch arrives! Well and truly this time! So going to leave docs now and see who this af goes, I have an appointment for the end of the month so if this af causes me any worry I will go then....

I honestly feel ready to ttc again now, I wanted one af so I knew my body was ready again, by the time I will be due to test in dec it will have been 3 months.....

Good luck with the mc clinic, would be interest g to know their thoughts, good luck on a sticky BFP soon xxx

Yay to AF :)

Have fun TTC hun - that is one the "best" bits LOL

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back