What is a must for your kids Christmas Stockings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Thought we would see what everyone puts into their kids stockings or used to get in your own stocking that you will then use for your baby when born - to give us all some fresh ideas ?

Heres my favorites -

1) Bag of gold coins!
2) Suger Mouse (hard to get nowadays!) - (my mum always did this)
3) New toothbrush - (my mum always did this)
4) Satsuma and an Apple - (my mum always did this)

What will you have in yours?

Last edited:
Ah great thread JJ....

Ok in ours there is always a

Satsuma
Some Nuts/Sweets
Small Novelty Gifts
One Wish List Gift
Note From Santa

xx

only things i defo have to have are gold coins and those flannels that are all tightly packed and expand in the water!

In DD's there's always;

A satsuma
Colouring book
New felt tips
Gold coins
Note from Santa
New pyjamas
1 small gift from her Santa letter

I always put in thr kids:
gold coins
banana
a small book
this year they'll be a note from Santa too

in colins stocking:
his fav sweeties
a few chocolate bars
gold coins
(do you see a pattern lmao! No fruit in his!!)

Oh and btw.. Me and colin only do stocking presents For eachoher so actually all our presents go in our stockings (we only spend £20 limit on 2/3 silly presents)

Last edited:
I always buy David a big Jar of american jelly beans for every birthday and christmas but this year its a no no so will have to fill his stocking with fruit instead ha ha lol !! xzx

I always buy David a big Jar of american jelly beans for every birthday and christmas but this year its a no no so will have to fill his stocking with fruit instead ha ha lol !! xzx

Oooooh send me the jelly beans instead!!! I'm addicted!

I still get a stocking! :rofl: so do my 24 and 26 year old brothers! Loool!

We get;
Smellys
Terry chocolate orange
Gold coins
Satsuma

I think that's all tbh lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my mum always gets some posh coloured cigs off robin :rofl: and some charbonnel& walker fondants off the dog or rudoplh or someone daft like that :rofl:

ahhh terry choc orange....they are a must but i usuall just stick them on the table with the rest of the goodies xxx

i bought a load last year cos they were like buy 1 get 2 free in morrisons and forgot all about them :dohh:

:rofl: I dont particularly like them anymore I might ask for a change this year lol x

ha so if we come raid your house now will we find some then? yum yum lol xx

I love terrys chocolate orange! Mmmmmh! Though at the minute everything makes me feel sick! Hope they do the white version again this year! Went into wilkinson last week and discovered, to my delight, that they had frys chocolate orange in! I haven't seen any for years! I'm not a fan of frys chocolate cream but love the orange version! In fact pretty much anything chocolate and orange is good in my book!

They do! Superdrug have them! I saw then yesterday! X

Ah yes I LOVE orange Matchsticks...they are a must at Crimbo too but will have to be good this year lol...maybe ;-) xx

Everyone does quite healthy things like fruit!! Lacey gets a selection box of chocolate, a dvd and a couple of small toys!
I normally do Tim a little stocking with afew little things in but this year i won't as his main present has cost me alot already!

Mmmmm have you tried the chocolate orange with the popping candy!!! That is the best!!!!!!

Me and OH get a selection box each from my mum and from OH's mum we get a next year calender at xmas instead of a stocking and both my mum and his mum still buy us both a advent calender!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back