what is a dream feed?

hayley

Reaction score
might sound like a stupid question but i've read that a lot of people do it... do you just pretend to feed? sorry if that sounds stupid but i've never heard of it before.

x

Its when you lift them late at night for a feed but they dont wake, they just drink. Some babies cant do it, some can. With Jess I just lifted her, fed her, changed her and put her back down and most times she wouldnt wake. I would try to do it in her room so there was as little movement as possible.

yeah you give them a feed and they supposedly sleep through, never made any difference to me. and i could never feed him without waking him. it works for some but not for others

Hypnorm said:
yeah you give them a feed and they supposedly sleep through, never made any difference to me. and i could never feed him without waking him. it works for some but not for others

It must be a boy thing, Joe doesnt show any signs of being able to do it.

ellis dream feeds at 10.30. i pick him up still asleep and just put the bottle in his mouth and as soon as he tastes the milk he just drinks.

I dont change his nappy all the time, maybe some nights i just change him on my lap before i feed him.

xxxxx

wow.. i've never heard of that! i'm worried if i give it a go he'll either wake up fully and want to play (when i'm ready for bed) or choke on the milk...

x

I used to dream feed Ella for a few weeks, she'd latch one feed for as long as she wanted in her sleep then go straight down without stirring :)

he def will not chock hayley... give it a try then if he wakes dont do it again... hehe... let us know what happens xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back