What happened?

Rachey

Reaction score
OH is convinced I wet the bed!! :lol:

This morning when I sat up in bed I felt something run out - sounds daft but I can't work out where it came from! :oooo: Went through my jammy shorts and left a wet patch on the bed :blush:

I've never leaked pee before lol.. It seemed as if it was just sitting there and when I've sat up it's just ran out! Does it sound like a pee leak or something else?? OH was worried it was a waters leak but I'm sure it's not.. surely they would be much more than a patch and there would be pains and stuff too?

Hope this isn't the beginning of pee leakages :lol:

xxx

Last edited:
it could be waters leaking you need to put a pad on maybe lie down for a good while then sit up and see if it happens again

Just tried that after reading your post midnight - lay down for half an hour! When I got up it was just more pluggy stuff that was there xxx

I'm going to sound silly but can your waters leak a bit and then stop? xxx

I'm sure they can , I've heard of slow leaks ~?

oh exciting :)

ive heard you can have a slow leak rather than them all going at once kind of thing

so maybe thats whats happening, give mw a quick call to ask, im sure they willbe able to ask the right questions to work it out :)

Sounds disgusting, but you can tell by the smell - apparently waters have a kind of sweet smell and pee would smell like pee. I'd call mw. Hopefully it's starting for you :) xx

oh hun I had this at 32weeks, woke up with a wet patch, after loads of sniffing I concluded it was weewee lol but if ur unsure call mw xx

I chucked the sheet in the washing, silly me!! I should have had a good sniff about first :lol:

Phoned MW but only got speaking to student midwife who passed on what I had said and then phoned back just saying what midnight said - to wear a pad, lie down for a bit then check again. I've to call back if there's anymore. Not had anything else apart from more plug though xxx

Yes, it can be a slow leak - it could be your fore waters. Basically, baby's head blocks the way so it only trickles out. Your waters can go and you don't necessarily get pains straight away. Hope it's the start of things for you though! Very exciting! xx

Yes, it can be a slow leak - it could be your fore waters. Basically, baby's head blocks the way so it only trickles out. Your waters can go and you don't necessarily get pains straight away. Hope it's the start of things for you though! Very exciting! xx

Was going to just say this haha

I'm just miss pissy pants at the mo, mw can do a swob on u to check tho so alwYs worth going? For piece of mind!! Rach u don't sound far behind me x x x x

Eeeee! Rachey and Nadine are Miss Pissy Pants together! Can't wait til I too am a Miss Pissy Pants! Speaking of pissy pants...has anyone else got a waterproof mattress protector on their beds? My DH insisted we get one in case my waters go in bed! I feel like a right granny! :rofl:

Hahaha atleast I'm not the only Miss Pissy Pants :rofl:

I don't have a waterproof mattress protector but think I'll be needing one if this is gonna start happening :lol:

Are you going to get one lol

xxx

Just popping over from Tri2 to say i'll be getting a shower curtain for the mattress!

Rachey have you had any more fluid?

:)

I need a mattress protector - it's my worst nightmare for my waters to go on the mattress, it cost me a bloody fortune! x

Yes, I bought one - it's really good actually. I thought it wouldn't fit as our mattress is ridiculously thick and also has a topper thing on it. Surprisingly it fit perfectly. It's one of those toweling ones so it doesn't feel sweaty or make a noise when you lie on it. I feel better knowing it's there as our mattress cost a bloody fortune too! xx

Someone suggested popping down puppy training pads :) so as we have some of them left from when Tilly was a puppy I think I'll be doing that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back