What Food Does (Our/Your) Baby Have

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering for us who are introducing solids or have been giving there babie's solids for a while how are they fed is it by home prepared and cooked food or is it by jars etc,? Its just that i have started giving frankie her first lot of solids and i bought in a few of the heinz tins of food which she seems to like and goes down really well except for i feel bad as im not home cooking things for her which i can do but sometimes i find it can be easier doing it the way i am doing. So i was just wondering what we do for our babies?. :?

I'm not really giving Seren solids at the moment but she likes to suck on apple, and she has had some mashed banana.

Reece has a full jar of hipp organic food at dinner time then homemade stuff for tea (sometimes if haven't had time though its another jar).

I've just started making him the mini pasta bows with some tinned tomatoes and onions. Its so easy and only takes 5 mins. The pasta is great too as i find it just the right size for Reece to eat without choking risk :D

I will not be giving Oscar jarred foods - I don't like the stuff here. We don't have your choice!

So, only homecooked will do - and actually very happy about it.
I think it's reaaly handy if you can do homecooked and jars.... makes lifeeasy and uncomplicated..... :wink:

Emilia xx

I give Coby a packet breakfast mix, hes to young for weetabix and readybreak at the mo.

and for dinner he has steamed veg that i make when im cooking dinner for my other kids.

xxx

Ella has

formula and baby cereal for brekie
formula and baby rice for dinner
formula and fresh veggies for tea (sweet potato, parsnip, brocoli, potato)
formula before bed

I very occasionally give her tinned food if Im going out or sometimes tinned rice pudding instead of baby rice but I usually take the veggies with me as there all prepared an frozen in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back