what ever happend to that "ghost cat"??

rhian85

Reaction score
i was just thinking yesterday when i was watching scooby doo with LO and there was a dog as a ghost..

well do any of u remember that post about the "ghost cat" that was seen in the babies room? cant remember the members name but wasnt she ment to be posting pics of this "ghost" cat.

i dont belelive in ghosts and was wating to be proved wrong about them... :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Ah, non- believer, I suppose talking to me about spirits isn't the best thing.

Let's just say I met James 1st, who didn't take a liking to me and pushed me into a corner..........................think I'm kidding................. :shock:

Just a quickie, look to the right hand side of the mirror, can you see something????

mirrorcopy_small.jpg

Now think about it, there was only one person in the room, the person who took the pic. And nothing was able to make a figure like that...........

I think it was Vickyleigh who posted about the ghost cat! Can't find the thread now though!

Josephine_Beth said:

Let's just say I met James 1st, who didn't take a liking to me and pushed me into a corner..........................think I'm kidding................. :shock:

Just a quickie, look to the right hand side of the mirror, can you see something????

mirrorcopy_small.jpg

Now think about it, there was only one person in the room, the person who took the pic. And nothing was able to make a figure like that...........

i wanna see but its way too small!!

Josephine_Beth said:

mirrorcopy_small.jpg

cant figure anything out its too small :think: :think:

Kim&Leah said:
[quote="Josephine_Beth":1zb0ain1]Ah, non- believer, I suppose talking to me about spirits isn't the best thing.

mirrorcopy_small.jpg

cant figure anything out its too small :think: :think:[/quote:1zb0ain1]

ditto....i want to see it but its too tiny to see what eva im ment to see :think: :think: :think: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back