What does your last text say?

Urchin

Reaction score
I'm nosey!
(I mean the last text you received, not sent)

Mine is "What a strong man!" and it's from the lady OH picked up a freecycle sofabed off. (It's fab!) She was very impressed at him carrying it down the stairs LOL.

What does your last text say?

My last text was from my step-mom says:

Hi, how are you? James [my bro] said this morning that when he thinks of his little niece he gets funny feelings in his belly bless him x

How cute is that?! :hug: :hug:

Mine said "Is she coming?"
from my friend asking if my sister is going to her Ann summers party

My last text says:
''It's a lovely hot day, we are at Littlehampton beach. Harry has just dipped his feet in the sea, he's made 6 sandcastles & caught fish for tea. Having fun''

It was from OH's Mum, rubbing it in, they're having a lovely time with my lil boy :( I miss him!!

mine say's
nothing fancy

yeh 1 weeks dame time gone quick man. how are u feeling? maybe see u over the week end if ur around. will let you know

from my auntie she's due next week :D

mine is from my sister, it says:

Sherry has just made me a cup of tea then she is coming to help me bless her xx

Sherry is my sisters neighbour, helping her to re-arange her livingroom lol

'Sorry that was short notice, next time your coming though'

That was from my friend who was trying to get me out clubbing. Obviuosly forgetting that babysitters dont grow on tress :roll:

Em that is so sweet - my Dad just phoned asking to speak to Thomas, how cute!!

My last text was - Hope he is not late x

Referring to the fact that I am still pregnant!!!!

mine says

hey me and titch just broke up :cry:

from my sis who just broke up with her BF

Its a miracle my last text didn't say 'have you had her yet?' as I get about 4 a day like that at the moment (got 8 y'day as was my EDD) :roll:

Princess_Puddles said:
My last text says:
''It's a lovely hot day, we are at Littlehampton beach. Harry has just dipped his feet in the sea, he's made 6 sandcastles & caught fish for tea. Having fun''

It was from OH's Mum, rubbing it in, they're having a lovely time with my lil boy :( I miss him!!

puds i know how you feel ... :hug: my last was

"Reporting in. Baby fed, bathed and milked. Been a delight and is now fast asleep. Hope his mum is ok and resting xx"

:cry: from my mummy!

Mine was from Alan who has gone to the nurburgring in germany to play with his track car:

Trying to call you. What u doin? Got here ok, Dino's mate has aleady stacked his car, grim is'nt it! x"

Mine was from OH...

'Leaving work now, see you soon, love you x'

mine was from my mate... askin if the gas man had been yet and where was i going food shoppin :D

"did u manage 2 get your sister 2 agree on babysittin?"
from my best m8 who is 18 next week n wants 2 go out lol
x sophie x

Mine is from my OH

Hey sugar bunny. Apparently it will be nice all weekend. Love you baby xxx

:oops:

He's referring to the weather! We're planning to take Finn to the seaside.

Izzy

Coming Over x

From sis-in-law telling me she was on her way round to watch end of Louis Theroux documentary about mad American family.

Oooh fab I can have baby fix lol. It will be great to see you again hon.

(From mate in the Rhondda after I told her we were heading her way again in June)

mine is from an old friend in london,

"sending you and family best wishes for the easter period, dont eat too many eggs!

EGYENLEGINFO Egyenlege: 8289Ft + 2072Ft Kedvezmeny. Vasarlasi Keret 0Ft. Egyenlege 08.02.23 - ig hasznalhato

well you did ask lol :lol:

Basically it means you have £26 left on your balance and it will run out on the 23rd Feb 08. I called to get my balance this morning to see if I needed Richards work to top up my phone before the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back