What does your last text say?

"did you get home ok, thanks for a good night"

from my friend went to the pub last night and i walked home after

"Ok darling i'm going to post office and then to netto let me know if ur coming later as i want a walk round lake am getting heavy! And out tonite take care love yous xxx"

from my mama the day before yesterday :)

"Hey Sarah, aaaw, poor you 3 - r u feelin any better? Sorry I haven't been in touch, I'm having a crap week trying to get everythin done... ceilidh, marathon and changing jobs. R u free next mon or tues evening to go to the pub for a wee catch up over a btl of wine - get Brian to watch Ash!! xx"

I know long huh! It's from my mate Emma she is one of those that if she leaves you a voicemail it lasts 3days as she talks forever :lol:
She calls Arianna, "Ash" as thats her initials!

"Hey! I'm going 2 b pretty busy over the nxt cpl of wks with opera rehearsals. But i'll spk 2 u soon. PS does ur mum want a ticket? x"

From my friend (we are trying to get a good time to chat to each other on the phone). She is doing amateur opera at the moment and thought my mum would want to go as she used to sing in that group.

Valentine xxx

Mine says:
'Ok love let me know will ring ya later x'

(From my mate asking what im doin tonight)

I have no idea I delete them once read/replied too and my last one was early this morning...don't use my phone too much so it's pretty quiet most of the time.

''Little miss muffett? haha your snilly girl!'' My mate textin me after I told her i was havin a little miss muffett hair day today hahaha.

"see you tomorrow" from my dad as we are round theirs for dinner.

the best text i have in my phone though is"
"Nacho nacho man, i wanna be a nacho man!"
my OH was eating nachos, and decided to send me a text about it :roll: :rotfl:

"Have a BBQ tomorrow. Ive got beers!"

From my sister. Guess summer is here!!! :cheer:

''ill give you tenner if you get ''more tea vicar?'' in.

Had to post this as it made me cry :cry: but its lovely too :)

"U know wot jo your a true friend and always will be. Xxx"

happy_chick said:
Had to post this as it made me cry :cry: but its lovely too :)

aw thats really nice :hug: :hug:

I won't write it out as its 3 texts long, but it's the recipe for Coconut Ice sent by one of my oh's friends so that I know how to make it for him as my oh loves all things coconut!

The last picture message I received (I hardly ever bother with them) was from the same guy, with pictures of the recipe as it went along so when I attempt to make it I can check it looks like it should!

nic & keeley said:
[quote="happy_chick":2y1z4htv]Had to post this as it made me cry :cry: but its lovely too :)

aw thats really nice :hug: :hug:[/quote:2y1z4htv]

Shes having a really bad time at the moment and we havent really spoke in ages but shes one of those friends that I dont need to speak to all the time cos when we need each other we are there! x

my last text was sayin

"hey sexy, Im online if your awake! love u XxX." from oh last night bout 10:30.

"Shoot went well, nice people and the weather was gorgeous!"

That's from Steve, the photographer from the competition, he's done GREENDAYROCK's photoshoot today :cheer:

mine says

" well i need one of those"

which was my best mate saying she needs an IUD fitted lol

"ok babe, love u, see you at lunch xxx'

from my lovely other half.
xx

What would you like me to say to Edd when I see him this week? Love Georgie and Ewan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back