What does the baby respond to?

longpinkamazing

Reaction score
I have noticed my baby responds to my bf's voice when he comes and sees me and when he sleeps over and his alarm goes off the baby wakes up to lol. How sweet.

What does your baby move to the most?

He moves when his Daddy comes home from work and hears his voice.

If music is playing and when i'm driving.

Like most men, my little man responds to food. He has a good wriggle round just after I have eaten. Also a good kick sesh if I go to the cinema :D Other then that he jus kicks away seemingly randomly.

Cold water, peace and quiet, country and western music :roll: and (so I discovered yesterday) the sound of the dentist drill :rotfl:

Oh and prodding. The cat massages my tummy, baby kicks the cat :D

Lectures!! baby obviously finds them the most boring things ever and tried escaping outta my belly button in one on monday!
He also moves more after food
And seems to act differntly around his daddy, he goes quite quiet and relaxed but when he was feeling my belly he started kicking him madly, he's never kicked anyone else more then once before

When Romi lies across me and plays with Bump ie poking me etc the one closest the bottom kicks away. Shaun talks to them occasionally and they do move. When he wakes me they wake up even if im lying still, not sure if its cos i tense/relax or whatever but they start moving even if im perfectly still. They love the light, or at least the one on top at the front does. if we shine light on my stomach they kick it haha. they love cascada, as does romi lol and have a party in there lol

It's quite suprising how many babies seem to know their daddy!! Maybe they respond to how we feel around them as well as recognisng htem

ah thats so sweet that you baby responds to Daddy :angel:

My Collier responds to the new baby Einstine cd i bought he actually seems to dance in time to the music :angel: :cheer:
he also likes the band The Feeling
he likes a good long shower and kicks every time i have one.
he responds to the afternons he's a night owl and kicks more in the evenings and at night.

he like it more when im at home a relaxed that when he moves about more
he's much more quite when im at work as i look after children and there is very little time for sitting and relaxing

Lol Sarah

1) Cold drinks
2) My stomach rumbling
3) The vacuum cleaner
4) Other babies crying
5) Absolutely nothing whatsoever sets her off

She's just gone head down for the first time today I think... all the kicks are up in my ribs. OW!

try one in the spine and one at the top of your bladder or under your belly button at the same time :shock: it's weird

I've taken a liking to crunching ice cubes, baby is not impressed with this and kicks in response. Also seems to kick the cat when the cat has its head on my belly.

Baby also reacts to sugar and me sneezing. Lol

sneezing makes them dance haha, i swear they jump lol. and it hurts lol (and i wee, is that just me?)

mine responds to any other baby crying...
and if i happen to just rest my hand on my belly, itll will respond by kicking... think its babys way of saying helloooo!! :hug:

My LO responds mostly to Daddy. When OH is around he is relaxed and quiet. I can put my hand on my tummy and he'll kick like mad but if OH does it he know and calms down. He listens to his voice too. I bet he will be a right little monkey for me but an angel for Daddy!! :rotfl:

He also responds to a poke in the belly button - he doesn't like that! Nor does he like being used a a rest for a plate / book / magazine :lol:

Mine kicks when I play any kind of music that's high pitched (female voices) like Natasha Beddingfield and Destiny's Child (on the radio yesterday and he went mad!). He doesn't like Queen or rock music, much to my annoyance! lol!

Also when I sneeze or cough, mustn't like the loud noises.

Also after I've eaten!

It's such a nice feeling though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back