Daddy & Baby bonding

monster_munch

Reaction score
DH said to me yesterday that Green Bean was kicking away for him in the morning.

Apparently when his alarm goes off, he rolls over and cuddles up to me with his hand on my belly and Green Bean always kicks like mad. I was totally unaware of this (sleep right through it :lol: ) and just thought it really sweet. Woke up early this morning and lo and behold Green Bean was kicking away ready for his/her Daddy to have a cuddle.

It's pretty insignificant I know but I just thought it really sweet. Bean wakes up in preperation for Daddy getting up!

Flump hides from me most of the time. :?

(S)he's really active until I rest my hand on and then (s)he goes quiet.

aww thats really sweet
my hubby cant wait till he can feel something he just blows rasberrys on my belly at the moment trying to incurage kicks!!!
manda xx

Aww thats really sweet i wish my oh was half as interested.

My OH isn't very interested yet but I think that's just because in his mind it's still so far away it's not worth getting worked up about yet.
He is looking forward to having a new baby, I think he'll get more into the pregnancy once he can feel baby himself and the birth is a bit closer

MattM said:
Flump hides from me most of the time. :?

(S)he's really active until I rest my hand on and then (s)he goes quiet.

LOL Little miss does that too... Im convinced its because she's going to be a daddy's girl, and be completely calm and relaxed around him, and want him all the time...

Now when she gets really aggressive, I get DH to put his hand on my belly for relief.. :D

Often Debbie will tell me Flump is really active giving big kicks. So I stare at her belly for five minutes and the second I look away Debbie says "Did you see that?".

One of them is winding me up... ;)

my peanut always goes still when daddy comes for a huggle. if this baby is any thing like alana, will be a right daddies girl :roll:

MattM said:
Often Debbie will tell me Flump is really active giving big kicks. So I stare at her belly for five minutes and the second I look away Debbie says "Did you see that?".

One of them is winding me up... ;)

That is exactly what usually happens to my dh. I mean to a t. I would say beans going mad in there. He'll look for ages, the instant he takes his eyes off away goes bean again! A trick we found worked was to put the remote on my bump. Bean can't resist kicking it, also its something you can see move out of the corner of your eye if flump continues to play up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back