Does your baby kick for your partners?

LauraKC

Reaction score
My baby is crafty as he gives me hassle at day long at work and wont keep still. Hubbie asks me when i get home how hes been today and i say really actibe but then he doesnt believe me as baby is normally quiet around him! when he is around, baby doesnt move much. he says perhaps baby is calmed by his voice and not by my not so nice work colleagues? also, when baby does kick, i get hubby to put his hand on my tummy and he normally stops! its like hes playing games!!

I can't wait for Paul to be able to feel her kicking - she kicks the living sh!t out of me of an evening and the only way I can prove it is for him to listen on the doppler! :rotfl:

Sammy kicks a lot.

If Anders puts his hands on my tummy Sammy follows it as he moves, although sometimes he can feel and sometimes he can't! :D

They never kick when u want them too! :roll: Its like they just 'know' and wanna play a game with mummy! :lol:

Jayceesmumma said:
They never kick when u want them too! :roll: Its like they just 'know' and wanna play a game with mummy! :lol:

:lol: Its so true!
I always call my OH over, quickly come here he's kicking! By the time he gets there he always stops. My OH even said the other day that he thinks he doesn't like him! :roll: :wink:

Aww bless him! my OH thinks im lying to bug him coz he cant feel it lmao

I was just lying in a lovely bath and the lo's kicks were big enough to make the water splosh --so I call OH who runs to the bathroom excited,and he is totally still :wall:
Had to let hubby share my bath and have a 'cuddle :oops: ' to stop him sulking :rotfl:

my hubby has felt baby move i dont generally call him as i never know haw long the kicks are going to last for sometimes i get lloads in concession then other times its one here and there.
when i lay down i can see my belly move now, as i dint have a obvious bump yet as i am a bigger lady its nice to see belly move.

LO kicks more if I have a sugar hit so good excuse for OH to buy you some chocolate ;)

Last night I told OH that he's supposed to be able to hear LO's heartbeat through my belly so he put his ear on my belly and promptly got booted :rotfl:

Baby's usually pretty active after dinner if I sit still for a while, so OH usually has a feel then.

My boss is desperate to feel a kick though and baby ALWAYS stops whenever she comes into my office. It was kicking when I was in a meeting with her yesterday & I was trying to catch her eye to let her know but by the time the meeting finished so had baby!

Last edited:
my baby is most active at night just when i'm trying to go to sleep. i guess there is not so much room in there now as he doesn't move as much at the moment, i still get the flutters just not the big jumps. Oh loves feeling it move and talks to my belly all the time now - i love it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back