Baby Responding

Bloom

Reaction score
What makes your baby respond?

Ive read posts on here about baby kicking when around music or in the bath or when prodded or after a cold drink.

Mine just seems to kick randomly all the time throughout the day at no particular time and doesnt seem to respond to anything as such, the only thing i have noticed is when im leaning on my desk at work or when doing the washing up she kicks but thats it. :think:

Laughing for me i was up home for Xmas and my little niece and nephew were entertaining me to the point of chocking (little pickles) I found my baby kciked as i laughed caused my tummy to tighten then id start to cough with the effert. I rode my bike to a from work today Baby knicked up a right fuss didnt like the exercise. And bending over baby does not like that. I only feel it internaly at the mo.

mine doesnt seem to respond to anything in particular :?

She responds to cold drinks. She also tends to get a bit hyper when i have had a glass of coke.

But she is really active at the mo and seems to be kicking me quite a bit.

She did a triple combo earlier which sent me belly jumping all over the place. Nearly fell off my chair it shocked me that much.

Same as Charlie84, cold drinks/sugar/caffiene.

Also whenever her Daddy is around or talks to/puts his hands on my belly!!

When ours is awake and in the right position he or she will respond to a tickle of my tummy. It has had a very quiet couple of days in a different position with its back to the outside so I've missed our wee games!

He or she seems to go very quiet whenever Daddy wants to feel them kick!

Mine seems to get excited and kicks when I'm eating, but apart from that doesn't seem to respond to anything.
It does seem to get annoyed when I use the doppler though and kicks it, I've been avoiding using it except when baby hasn't moved much as a result.

daftscotslass said:
He or she seems to go very quiet whenever Daddy wants to feel them kick!

same here! :x

Our baby doesn't seem to respond to things but moves at around the same times each day 10:30am, 2:30pm, 6:30pm, 10pm

Hoping this is the routine it will grow into! Just had a pint of cold milk so if baby starts moving i will let you know :D

lollys swizzle ones (must be the sugar)
hubbys head and vioce when he comes in from work
as i dont see anyone all day and dont really talk to baby he must be responding to the first sounds he hears that he knows which is his dads its quite sweet :)
oh and cream soda lol he loves the stuff
manda xx

On the train to and from work, baby taps away very happily. Also responds after I have eaten. I love the little tapping sensation, really feel as though we are bonding now :D

Liitle one jumps if I jump, (like when my hubby falls out his tree when asleep) and if I have things with colourings like cake icing! My other boy used to go crazy for jelly sweets!

Cold drinks while lying down set my one off. He likes when I lie down and it's quiet. I was trying to read a book in the bath last night but was too distracted by the motions (think Alien) of my tummy :rotfl: It's fascinating to watch as there are kicks I really feel which can hardly be seen or felt from the outside and there are others that I feel are weak but you can really see move! And everything in between of course.

Coca Cola, His Daddy's and his Big Brothers voices, Being in the car and weirdly when I have been for a wee (think it must give him a lot of extra room)

When I went to see "I am Legend" at the cinema last week the scary/jumpy bits made him jump around too - I think he will be an even bigger wuss than me :lol:

Mine didn't respond to anything in particular when he was in me.

Food (when I havent eaten in a while), Barney barking and cold drinks mainly! :D

Oh, and I'm pretty sure The Simpsons sets him/her off too LOL!

Kylie1007 said:
Mine didn't respond to anything in particular when he was in me.

I feel better now thanks Kylie i was starting to think it was just me.

S'all right Judy, your little girl's just practising for adolescence when she won't respond to anything you say or do except to say WHATEVER! :rotfl:

debecca said:
S'all right Judy, your little girl's just practising for adolescence when she won't respond to anything you say or do except to say WHATEVER! :rotfl:

If shes anything like me that will happen a long time before adolescence :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back