Last night my BF.....

Charlotte_faeriemad

Reaction score
FELT THE BABY MOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He has been so excited about it, and when I've felt the baby kicking he comes running to feel but the little monkey fooled us every time and stopped performing as soon as my BF's hand was on my tummy.

But last night I was lay in bed and the baby was very active and let his/her daddy feel for the first time. It was wonderful to see his face :cheer:

So chuffed :cheer:

awwww bless him he must be chuffed to bits... My little monkey stopped last night when lee was trying to feel him as well its as if they are playing hide and seek lol

Its a great feeling isnt it its so nice for our men to be able to feel them too, my hubby feels baby but he cant wait for big kicks :cheer: :cheer:

Aww that's lovely! I remember when my OH felt Amber moving for the forst time when I was pregnant with her, he looked like he was about to cry! :lol: He kept saying' Oh that's so amazing, I can't believe it'! It's so nice for them to feel bubs moving though isn't it?! :D

Oh!! *bounces* Us too!!! Pixie has been wriggling loads the past few days but he kept missing it. But last night cuddled up in bed with his hand resting on my tummy Pixie gave a gentle kick which he felt. :D

Aw all mushy and excited now.

(((happy hugs)))
xxx

All mushy and excited too :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

My BF was also saying it felt amasing and said it must feel really weird to me having something wriggling inside me. The blokes really do miss out on what we can feel, apart from the nausea, heartburn, tiredness etc etc :lol:

Oh I can't wait to meet my baby :D

MrsBrightside said:
My little monkey stopped last night when lee was trying to feel him as well its as if they are playing hide and seek lol

lol thats exactly the same as us- mini-moke stops when peter has his hand on my belly and usually kicks not long after he removes his hand- little imp!

Such a lovely moment that, enjoy it hubby!!!! I cant wait for the kicks to start. :D

My bloke felt the baby move too last night!!! He kept missing it after every time I told him the baby was kicking, he came running over but the baby just stopped. Then last night we were lying in bed and he had his hand on my tummy and the baby kicked his thumb!! He couldn't believe it!!! I'm so excited that he's finally felt the little jelly bean!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back