What do they feel like for u?

ema-lou24

Reaction score
Kicks I mean lol

I THiNk I'm feeling them but not 100% sure :-(

Can anyone else describe what they feel like or felt like around the beginning?

Thank u xx

Mine started off as bubbles, then more like spasms in my stomach ( only way i can describe it!! U know when your eye or arm twitches?! But from the inside lol?!) finally what I was sure was kicks!! Over s period of about 2 - 4 weeks x

Mine started off as bubbles, then more like spasms in my stomach ( only way i can describe it!! U know when your eye or arm twitches?! But from the inside lol?!) finally what I was sure was kicks!! Over s period of about 2 - 4 weeks x

That's exactly how I'd describe it like muscle spasms! I thought it was my stomach muscle twitching until I realised! When i first felt it though it felt like when you need to trump but hold it in cos your in a meeting or something and it kind of bubbles and pops inside you!!!

Little pokes inside or tickles from a butterfly!

Bubbles. Then over a few days they got stronger and stronger. Now Pickle's kicks can be felt from the outside. Something I'm only letting the OH do, think it'd be good for their bonding. I can also see movement, when OH saw it for the first time he said it was like the rippling water in the glass scene in Jurassic Park

Butterfly flutters, then muscle spasms, now proper karate kicks, lol.

where about on your belly do the happen?
i feel flutters in my lower abdomen, then quite a strong feeling at my side but below my rib cage, i dont think my blob is that big yet lol x

They started out like little flicks and then to like a muscle spasm and now to proper movements, mine have all been below my belly button, just above my pants. I started to feel baby around 16 weeks.

I've just put the remote on my belly and baby is moving it! lol! No mistaking now! Xx

bubbles first, and could also feel little tiny nudges if I put my hand on my tummy (actually I could feel the moves better through the hand, than actually in my tummy at this stage). Now it's like spasms, just like other girls said. Something just suddenly moves inside.

I felt a bit of a spasm in my leg the other day, my first thought was 'oh, that's lil one moving' lol! Felt just the same, but it my leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back