What do your cramps feel like?

Celene

Reaction score
hello,

I will be 8 weeks this Friday. Today around 1pm I started getting period like cramps which still haven't gone away. Lasted about 7.5 hours so far. I just wondered what everyone elses cramps feel like? Are they short and sharp or do the hang around like a bad period pain?

Thanks for any feedback :) xxx

Mine hang around like period cramps. Sometimes there, sometimes not. I imagine it's my bits and bobs stretching etc! :)
p.s. I'm 8 weeks on Friday too!

Mine were like period cramps, sometimes there for a couple hours and sometimes just sharp shooting pains x

I get an ache in the top of my thighs too, it was quite noticeable yesterday x

mine are like period pains and hang around for a few hours sometimes and sometimes not for long. Nothing a hot water bottle doesn't fix though :)

Mine are like mild period cramps/constipation. They've gotten pretty scary today as they were on one side & heavy, but it's shifted to the other side since going to the bathroom & farting so I'm feeling a bit more confident. Can't wait for our early scan so this actually feels real & we can see our Tatty Bear x

Yeah mine has been scary today too, started at lunch as still here. They aren't as bad now when i lie down but still there feeling like period cramps. I hope it's normal.

I'm also 8 weeks friday and have no real symptoms just sore boobs which come and go but when they are sore its not even bad.

Ahhh the worries of the first 12 weeks.

xxx

I had these sort of cramps from 5 weeks all the way til now (12 1/2) - a combo of sharp shooting abdo pains and period cramping. Scan earlier in the week showed everything was fine, so I think they're just caused by things stretching?

Thanks hun, thats made me feel a little better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back