I need your advice

ashley22

Reaction score
Hello

I have been experiencing minor stomach cramps and mild back ache. The symptoms are similiar to period pain and not that sore but I am still a little worried.

Do I have anything to worry about?

What do you think? :(

I also have been experiencing the same thing and its really scary. I guess it is just hormones and stuff implanting etc My tummy has felt quite tender and I wondered if it was scar tissue from a previous cesaerian. I think as long as the cramps are not accompanied by bleeding then theres nothing to worry about. I can't remember whether or not I had the same going on in my first pregnancy can you?

In my first pregnancy I was 10 weeks gone by the time I figured out I was pregnant so I probably thought it was period pains.

Everyone I have spoken to that has had a baby can't remeber either!

I think you kind of have a sixth sense about stuff I remember when I had a miscarriage last September although I didn't have any bleeding to start with I knew something didn't feel right. This time I feel pregnant even though its early and although I am quite anxious part of me thinks it will be ok this time. Do you worry about picking your son up and putting strain on your tummy?

Yeah I do worry about that actually. If we have been to the shops or something and he asks to be carried I tell him "Mummy can't because she has a baby in her tummy". It normally works for me.

One thing I have got this time is sore boobs. They seem to have gotten
bigger aswell. I definetly didn't have that last time.

yes really painful, i guess it can only be a good sign though.

Hi - this is my first post so I'm a newbie :D hi all!
Was kind of not wanting to register until I had reached the twelve week stage for fear of jinxing the pregnancy.
However after I read this i had to reply - I am ten and a half weeks now and have also experienced these symptoms on and off throughout. I have the dull backache (worse when I go to bed at night - a good old hot water bottle works wonders for me) - nausea sometimes accompanied with the actual sickness, and crampy type pains in my stomach. I often worry about the pains but to be honest I think it might be partly to do with the constipation!!! SOrry that may be too much information.......
However having tried for over three years I feel like every pain or bout of sickness is my body's way of telling me everything is 'moving along'. I think its important to stay as positive as you can....
(P.S I'm sooooo excited!!!)

Delighted for you :) are you having bad indigestion too? I am living on milk at the moment.

:oops: Not sure if u talking to me or the original lady who posted but what the heck the more info we can get the better I guess - so here's my reply.
Not really indigestion I just feel hungry all the time. I usually eat sweets and junk food but my body seems to be giving me healthy cravings for vegetables and fromage frais (not together thank god!!!!!)

yes i was talking to you :) i havnt had any cravings yet though I am munching my way through a tub of haagen Dazs ice cream!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm jealous!

Hi there

Just had a cup of tea and now have severe bloating and indegestion....................I'm so upset - I love tea!!!!!!!!

so you are suffering from indigestion as well. Do you like milk? I tend to eat or drink whatever i like then when the indigestion starts I blitz it with milk

Thanks for the advice. I'm just hoping it doesn't happen after every cup!!!

Re: period cramps and back ache in early pregnancy... I'm 29 weeks but had exactly the same symptoms as you all descripe in my first trimester and was told: - Its actually very healthy - your uterus is only the size of a pear and is preparing to stretch to the size of a water melon - the first trimester is when it has to do the most work!! so cramps are to be expected ( obvioulsy if there is spotting it should always be checked out by the midwife....) Happy pregnancies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back