What do you recommend for losing weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on Reductil 15 mg in the past to lose my baby weight. It is a great pill to lose weight. I have used it 6 months and within those months it has showed great results. I have consistently lost 1-1.5 kg a week. They did make me feel quite dizzy at times, but apparently it is a common side effect, so something to be wary of. Ordered them at meridiareductil com...they've been reliable and trustworthy so far! Good luck everyone

Last edited:
I've been addicted to the sport since I was a student at the college. Now, I try to count received calories and then burn them out in a gym. I've trained three times a week with a fitness trainer for one year. The price is ok for me and result is only getting better. In addition, I'm always busy, every day I work, cook, help my son with homework assignments, clean our house etc. Also, I have a blog! Yes, I'm totally happy with everything! Sometimes I workout at home using the app SWORKIT and DAILY AB WORKOUT. By the way, my training program always changes, because of muscles can get used to any burden.

I was on Reductil 15 mg in the past to lose my baby weight. It is a great pill to lose weight. I have used it 6 months and within those months it has showed great results. I have consistently lost 1-1.5 kg a week. They did make me feel quite dizzy at times, but apparently it is a common side effect, so something to be wary of. Ordered them at meridiareductil com...they've been reliable and trustworthy so far! Good luck everyone

Reductil has been taken off the market because it has been linked to an increased risk of heart attacks and strokes. A trial involving 10,000 patients revealed that Reductil could lead to heart problems.

https://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/slimming/pills_review/xenical_reductil.htm
https://www.theonlineclinic.co.uk/buy-reductil.asp

just in case anyone believes this post and thinks this is a good idea!

Proper diet and attending a gym will certainly help you.

1. Do not Skip your meals
By skipping meals will make you feel hungrier when the next meal rolls around and therefore cause you to intake more calories than otherwise. Also skipping meals also mean that you are missing the opportunity to intake adequate amounts of mineral and vitamins for bodies need in a day. Especially for breakfast as it was the start of the day, you will lose the opportunity to intake a steady supply of the nutrient which will make you feel tired and moody.
2. Eat Regular Meal
Our bodies produces a hormone called ghrelin, which controls our hunger and drives our appetite. A prolong hunger will make us tend to eat more in our next meal which has a negative result of losing weight. It is therefore important for us to eat regularly in small portion with balance diet in order to control ghrelin.
3. Plan your Meal
Do not just focus on calories counting but more on nutrition balance. Is it important to give what the bodies need as it provide better energy and fat loss result than just controlling the calories intake.
4. Start Mediating
Meditation help to lower high blood pressure and manage your stress by helping you become more aware of your thoughts and actions, including those that relate to food which drives some people to eat.
5. Stay Hydrated
Drink more water. Water is essential to keep your body hydrated. It also make your stomach feel fuller and less likely to intake more calories.
6. Walk before your Meal
Make it a habit to go for a walk before lunch or dinner. Not only is a form of exercise, you’re less likely to choose something unhealthy after a little movement
7. Sleep Well
Sleep plays a big part in regulating metabolism. Make it a habit to go to bed early and have at least 8 hours of sleep, you will see weight loss within a week. A few nights of sleep deprivation can lead to almost immediate weight gain.
8. Muscle Training
Exercise regularly to burn your fats and calories. The human body naturally will burns more calories to maintain a pound of muscle than to maintain a pound of fat each day. The more muscle you build, the more calories your body will naturally burn each day at rest.
9. Watch your weight
Always be conscious of your weight. Someone who is conscious about weight are likely to watch out what they eat and go for regular exercise
10. Enjoy Life
Do not make food the only source of pleasure. Look for a hobby, enjoy what you doing, going out with friend for movie and so on

A few important principles of healthy nutrition
Eat regularly. ...
Take care of the variety of meals. ...
Avoid excessive amounts of fat and cholesterol. ...
Eat a lot of vegetables and fruit. ...
Consume healthy carbohydrates and legume seeds. ...
Drink water ...
Avoid excess salt. ...
Take moderation in alcohol consumption.

A few important principles of healthy nutrition
Eat regularly. ...
Take care of the variety of meals. ...
Avoid excessive amounts of fat and cholesterol. ...
Eat a lot of vegetables and fruit. ...
Consume healthy carbohydrates and legume seeds. ...
Drink water ...
Avoid excess salt. ...
Take moderation in alcohol consumption.

I have heard that green tea should help you losing weight. What definitely helped me was to stop drinking anything that contains sugar.

Yeah, it's a good tool for weight loss! Green tea helped me greatly during last year when I struggled with my extra kilos.

The best option is drink plenty of water and be active because being active is key to losing weight and keeping it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back