What do you hate about winter?

Melly+2

Reaction score
What is it about winter you hate, i think that snows the worst, its far too cold for me i hate it brrrr :(

I don't mind the snow because there is always the chance work will be closed to the kids and we might get a day off!!!

I voted rain i hate getting wet and being cold.

rain i think!
doesnt matter if your coats fastened right up with your hood up and an umbrella.... u still end up horrible and wet :evil:

RAIN :x :evil:

I have to walk my daughter to school everyday, and it was proper peeing it down today. I got bloomin soaked. I had a brolly and my boots, but the wind just blew it all onto me. I was dripping when i got home. Got under a blanket on the sofa with some comfort food :D Then you get the splashy swines who drive past you and splash puddles all over you :x Ive had that happen too me more than a few times. I give them the v's but they probably dont even look, lol.

i put rain coz i hate it, but actually the thing i hate most
about winter is the dark- dark when u wake up, dark really early
in the evening! it just depresses me i love summer when u have
your windows open wide and the lovely summer breeze comes in-
i wake up happy when the sun comes in my window and i
can take hayden down the park. i never feel like going out in winter
its cold and miserable! i def think i have SAD!

Rain.....mostly cos it makes MUD.

Then I have to walk through it to get to car from the house.... so it's in the car, in the house and when people visit it's traipsed through the living room cos nobody thinks to take their shoes of or wipe their b!oody feet.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :wall:

I agree, its dark when you wake up dark befor eyou go to bed its crap :x

I hate everything about winter, i hate getting cold and wet and i hate the wind messing my hair up lol,

I love snow! Often up here in winter the temps below freezing and too cold for snow, so when it snows it feels warmer!

I hate the wind, it drives me nuts, especially when it's raining at the same time and my umbrella blows inside out :x

i don't mind snow, and i can put up with rain & wind.

but i HATE HATE HATE the lack of daylight...

I hate the wind, that is what makes it so cold, i dont mind rain, its quite nice to walk in and snow is nice and pretty but i hate being cold.

I didnt vote as I love snow but I HATE the cold. I dont go out if its too chilly :x

Brrrrrrr :evil:

I HATE January but for none of the reasons listed, because of:

The lack of daylight :cry:

It's doing my head in being pitch black at 7.30 in the morning, 4.30 in the afternoon.

I CAN NOT WAIT for April/May when it gets light so early and you feel wide awake and it goes on until 7/8pm, and you can smell barbeques and hear people laughing and walk around in a t-shirt all the time!

snow is fun! i dont like rain but the worst is wind it REALLY pisses me off :evil: messes up my hair, blows my hair onto my face and gets it covered in lip balm, blows bits in our eyes, blows the rain guard off the pram if its raining, etc etc etc grrrrrrrrr

I love winter. In fact I'm not that keen on summer anyway. I spend most of it moaning that I'm too hot and then the kids can't sleep cos the sun shines in their room till about 10pm and is so stuffy. Bring the snow on! :D

I voted rain because I was sooooo worried about my OH having to drive home in the bloody stuff tonight! It was awfull, I hate the fact he has to use the motorway in this weather! :cry:

The weather doesn't bother, the only thing I really hate about winter is all the colds and bugs I seem to get.

I'd love just ONE snot-free season :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back