what do you give your 1 year old to eat....

newmum

Reaction score
in the evening? Well, between 4-6pm?

My LO eats her main meal at lunch time and normally eats quite a lot at this time. So when it gets to 4 -5pm she is a bit hungry but won't really eat. I think she just wants milk but she has a bottle before bed so I need to find something to give her that will still keep her going over night.

What do you all do?

I also find this as Matilda has her main meal at lunch time as well, over here they do this stuff called 'crema' its basically a custard type thing that you mix with water and comes in differant flavours, she will often eat this anytime between 4.30-5.30. just recently I have started to give her a sandwich, some bits of cheese, ham etc. this seems to satisfy her. also tried mashed potao, some baked beans that sort of thing. she then has a bottle of milk around 7-7.30 before bed.

Thanks :) I wasn't sure what to give her because I've always had main my main meal the English way ;) in the evening so I was a it stuck and it seemed like she was getting hungry in the evenings. I'll try a few different things to see. Yesterday I gave her an egg and she liked that.

Mashed up banana with yoghurt, or some of the Milupa Brei with compote in it, or a slice of toast and some soft fruit - that's what I normally give.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back