what drinks do you still feel like drinking?

katyk

Reaction score
Because I feel a bit queasy I'm finding it hard to drink much water etc.

What drinks do you still find you can drink quite a bit of over a day without feeling gippy?

for instance peppermint tea is ok in small doses, summer fruits squash is ok at times. Anyone got any other suggestions? :)

I am either drinking mainly water, innocent smothies for kids (they come in handy size cartons) or cranberry and raspberry cordial. I also would occaisonally drink something like fanta lemon.

I try and take some fizzy water to work and drink that through the day.

I drink clear fruit juices, like apple, raspberry and cranberry, grape... Also have craving for tomato juice at the moment :)

Ginger beer is suppose to help with morning sicknes but i dont like it.

I drink pure orange juice watered down with water or lemonade. I do find that fizzy stuff helps.

My doc also said things like orange you dilute is ok. She also said to aim for 2pints of fluid a day.

ooh brill some things for me to experiment with, thanks:)

Im finding when I drink water is comes back up but if i drink cordial with water it doesnt so been drinking blackcurrent cordial & also lots of Orange Juice & Sunny D :D

One my biggest cravings at the beggining was drinks, i have always been a big drinker (no not alcohol) lol

I found myself in woolworths on my dinner buying about 20 different drinks at once as I was craving the taste of them all!!

Strawberry and Kiwi perfectly clear was the worst!! The shop had to buy it in specially for me!!! :dance: :dance:

lol, I will try those too then princess_h :)

i drank twinings ginger&lemon tea, its minging but helped me with morning sickness. anything gingery helps x

Hi, I have been the same with drinking, don't drink enough as it is! I've drank really cold ginger ale, bitter lemon and fennel tea which have all gone down ok considering I've felt so sick too. I hope you find something that helps. :hug:

I'm in the peppermint tea club! Would drink gallons if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back