What do you drink (during the day lol)

Green tea and weak lemon squash.

And gin.

After 7pm :wink:

Orange juice, flavoured waters, plain water, or recently lucozade...

Decaf tea and fruit juice, and usually a glass of water by my bed which I drink overnight. I had a bit of an obsession with bitter lemon last year and would get through bottles of it every week but it started to give me bad tummy aches lol :( :oops:

I always have a coffee when I wake up.
Then during the day usually juice or water and a nice cup of tea at the end of the day.

I have a cup of green tea and a fruit juice in the morning.
I sip at water all through school (usualy get through a 750 riverock)
I have a smoothie at lunchtime...
and milk once I get home!

I LOVE a big glass of really cold milk....mmmmm

I usually drink water but sometimes I'll have orange squash or diet fizzy drinks.

I'm not really a big tea drinker, I hardly ever have hot drinks 8)

i always have some orange juice in the morning with my brekkie, then i'll have water or squash through the day.

I have diet coke after ive eaten cos i always REALLY fancy some fizzy when ive had my lunch or evening meal.

At the moment water and milkshake. I used to drink tea all day but now it makes me feel ill :(

Hi

I drink tap water all day long! I never drink coffee , tea, juice or pop im wierd :lol: I do drink milk too though i love milk!!!

i drink pepsi and cherry coke, and water, but mostly TEA! i am a chain-tea-drinker lol i will make a cup then put the kettle on to boil again before i even leave the kitchen with it! love tea hehe

I try to drink lots of water........but I'm a sucker for diet coke/diet lemonade. I'm not a big tea/coffee drinker, mainly because I can't be arsed to make it just for me! But I do have a green tea or hot water with lemon with my brekkie.

I used to drink tea, tea and a bit more tea but cannot stomach it now. So smoothie, juice or water. I have been drinking boiled water quite a bit as I prefer hot drinks especially when it is cold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back