What do I want for Christmas?!

As Greyson is only going to be 4 months at Christmas, so won't really be needing a lot - I want this to be the last year we can both be a bit spoiled. I've asked for some new GHD's and a ring... I don't think I've got that though... hmmm, we shall see!

Lolly!!!! I'm so excited and must share!!!!

Apparently Lush are opening up a new spa in Edinburgh!! Imagine how nice that would be as a wee treat! I'm a snow fairy baby (as is OH ;) ) so guess what I'm hinting for!!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

Oh really!!! That sounds good! Might look into that. Only takes us like an hour 20mins to get to Edinburgh! Have you ever been to the Sheraton hotel in Edinburgh?!xx

My hubby has bought me some jean Paul gaultier classique perfume( one of my faves), 2 pandora charms and bare minerals makeup set <3 and I moan about him lol xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How fabby is that pressie!!!! Well done hubby :) xxx

Yeah the spa? A few years back when I was doing my beauty therapy training. One of my nail exams was there. Its since been done out and meant to be amazing. We are about same from here to ed, tho less than an hour on the train. Can't wait. Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

My hubby has bought me a silk night shirt, cashmere robe & gorgeous slippers from 'the white company' along with some Jo Malone smellies & candles. :) xx

There's a Thomas sabo and pandora bag with my name on them - excited!!!xxx

I've asked for a foot print necklace, lush bubble bars and coconut body shop

Tbh, my year has been made with me being a mum now, it's all I wanted. Making the most of it whilst I can cos its likely my own mums last Xmas with us :(

Oh... That's sad :'( Christmas really isn't about the presents when you think about it.xxx

All I really want is a phone which I think my Mum's getting for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back