feelig really sad today of all days

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Its bradley's 2nd birthday today :cheer:

an im stuck here in hospital, mum has arranged he go to nursery so i hope they do something for him :cry:

love you bradley, looks like your gonna be a big brther today as well :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone

awww hun sorry to hear ur feeling sad, easy said than done but try not to worry about him he will have a great day at nursery and when u get home u can make a huge fuss over him :hug: :hug:

also what a great birthday present a lovely little brother :hug:

oh wow two brothers born on the same day!!!
thats gonna be an expensive time of year :p

hope ur ok :) :hug:

:cry: im actually wonderng weather my mum is gonna bring him to see me at somepoint today doubt it very much......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this is how im feeling :(

sunshinestars said:
:cry: im actually wonderng weather my mum is gonna bring him to see me at somepoint today doubt it very much......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

this is how im feeling :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun i am sure he will have a good time and he will love having a new brother to share his birthday just think of all the joint parties that u have to look forward too, hope your ok hun :hug:

He'll have a very exciting story of his birthday in years to come though - and today will be too busy telling everyone his mummys in hospital having his brother to notice.

Find a site with free e cards and send one home for him and get Mark to show him :D

Happy birthday Bradley :cheer:

You never know, your mum might bring Bradley to visit his new baby brother for his birthday!

thinking of you SSS :hug:

Aw hunny, dont feel sad, this is a wonderful day for all of you :D

Happy birthday Bradley :hug: :hug:

AW hun :hug: sorry your feeling sad.

Won't your mum bring him in if you ask her?

Hospitals are horrible at the best of times, hope you feel better soon xxx

aw hun :hug:

But pleased dont worry, what an amazing birthday present for him a new little brother would be!! And think of all the money you'll save on parties!

:hug: Big hug hun.....

Im sure Mark will bring him in later wont he or your mum will.... and if he is born today that will be a amazing present for him and you all :hug:

no sarah, i was so upset last night, she really annoyed me.. she had a good time telling me how he loved his presents and loved the skittles set she had bought :wall: now hes gonna think i dont care.. :cry:

called my mum this morning and hes had a accident as well so now hes got a sore nose.. im not going to see him now till tomorrow morning when she drops him off :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back