what shall i do

sam96031

Reaction score
its my birthday on the 9th and DH wants to do something special for me first idea was to go to a spa/pampering day and stay the night away leaving emma with Dh's parents but Emma had her MMR jab yesterday and im not keen to go too far and TBH i dont want to waste the money, so has anyone got any ideas what we can do? we might be going out next weekend with my mates as its her bday too but that is not confirmed as everyone is broke after xmas. :D

Why not book the pamper day for in a couple of weeks time?

It sounds too good to miss out on :)

Urchin said:
Why not book the pamper day for in a couple of weeks time?

It sounds too good to miss out on :)

yeah thats a good idea!

tbh im not that bothered about it as it isnt something that will last DH said i could go to the local salon to get the works done instead but i just feel like if its just me its not very memorable ( i know that makes no sense :doh: )

how about letting oh parents have emma and u going out for a nice meal etc

Nice piece of jewellery that you can keep? think sales.. :D

im being very awkward lol i dont really need any jewellry and i had some for xmas and it would only be left int the box :roll: i like the idea of pampering each other

How about you stay away for the night and you both arrange pampering for each other without telling the other person what it is. That could include sexy games or relaxtion treatments.. and a bottle of bubbly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back