What did your cervix feel like...

Sus

Reaction score
when you found out you were pregnant?

I'm 14 DPO and haven't POAS yet (too scared of getting a BFN). Have convinced myself that I am pregnant this month but this morning I seemed to be quite wet down there and so I felt my cervix and it feels quite soft and mushy and I thought it felt slightly open but unsure of that. My temps are still higher than normal but I'm worried now that she is on her way tomorrow.

Can anyone give me any advice?

Thanks

Sus x

I would expect a cervix of a pregnant woman to be tightly closed and high. However, if your temps are still high that is a good sign. I say POAS asap!

Hope you get the result you want.

I should know this as i used to check my cervix position but i cant remember, sorry. You are now 15DPO so its looking goo, do a test in the morning!!!!

For the first few days after my BFP at 12dpo my cervix was low and soft. I was covinced AF was gonna arrive, even though my temps stayed high.
After about a week I decided to stop checking because I was getting really worried about it.
I haven't a clue where my cervix is now :lol:

Thanks girls but I think she's on her way. Did a test and BFN. Temps gone down this morning. Also have a UTI. Boobs have gone back to normal.
Oh well.

Sus x

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry to hear that, it's horrible getting BFN's. I hope you have better luck next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back