Question about peeing lots!

Sus

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask you ladies whether you all felt like going to loo lots when you first found out or before. I do suffer with urine infections quite often and I feel like I've got another one. I am 14 DPO today so due AF tomorrow. I'm hoping it's not an infection but a sign that I'm pregnant.

Has anyone else felt like they had an infection but were pregnant?

Hope this makes sense!

Sus x

Before i knew i was pregnant i was up and down to the toilet all the time, that was kinda a sign that i knew i could be really xxx

I never suffered with needing to wee loads with Aaron until I was about 30 odd weeks but this time I want to wee all the time! I keep thinking it's infections cos I have suffered with them for the last couple of years but it goes so I don't think it is!

From what I recall its a pretty common sign you may be pregnant. I was peeing so much and that was before I was even due my period. I also had not taken a pregnancy test either at this point.

If it is because of being pregnant its that everything is suddenly expanding down there and pressing down on your bladder a bit. In first tri I was up about 7-8 times a night needing to wee. I am still having to pee a lot even in week 18. I am usually up 4 times a night on average, sometimes more :roll:

yeah it was one of my first signs too, i also used to get UTI's a lot, but this time there was no stinging pain which had always happened with the UTIs

Sandi

I've had it sice I was v early, sadly it has just gotten worse. I feel like I haver constant UTI. Also the nightime pee's have started to become more frequent, currently 3 times and I'm desperate when I wake up. I've always had a bladder like a yorkshire terrier though! ha ha.

A x

I have this too, feels like it could be a UTI but there's no stinging and I've had cystitis before so I know how stingy it can be! I saw the doc today to register and she sent a sample off for testing just in case - probs best to get it checked out just in case xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back