Question about peeing lots!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Sus, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Sus

Sus Well-Known Member

I just wanted to ask you ladies whether you all felt like going to loo lots when you first found out or before. I do suffer with urine infections quite often and I feel like I've got another one. I am 14 DPO today so due AF tomorrow. I'm hoping it's not an infection but a sign that I'm pregnant.

Has anyone else felt like they had an infection but were pregnant?

Hope this makes sense!

Sus x

2. MissSara

MissSara Well-Known Member

Before i knew i was pregnant i was up and down to the toilet all the time, that was kinda a sign that i knew i could be really xxx

3. Strangeness

Strangeness Well-Known Member

I never suffered with needing to wee loads with Aaron until I was about 30 odd weeks but this time I want to wee all the time! I keep thinking it's infections cos I have suffered with them for the last couple of years but it goes so I don't think it is!

4. Sherlock

Sherlock Well-Known Member

From what I recall its a pretty common sign you may be pregnant. I was peeing so much and that was before I was even due my period. I also had not taken a pregnancy test either at this point.

If it is because of being pregnant its that everything is suddenly expanding down there and pressing down on your bladder a bit. In first tri I was up about 7-8 times a night needing to wee. I am still having to pee a lot even in week 18. I am usually up 4 times a night on average, sometimes more :roll:

5. Sandi4Paul

Sandi4Paul Well-Known Member

yeah it was one of my first signs too, i also used to get UTI's a lot, but this time there was no stinging pain which had always happened with the UTIs

Sandi

6. ASD123456

ASD123456 Well-Known Member

I've had it sice I was v early, sadly it has just gotten worse. I feel like I haver constant UTI. Also the nightime pee's have started to become more frequent, currently 3 times and I'm desperate when I wake up. I've always had a bladder like a yorkshire terrier though! ha ha.

A x

7. mandspice

mandspice Well-Known Member

I have this too, feels like it could be a UTI but there's no stinging and I've had cystitis before so I know how stingy it can be! I saw the doc today to register and she sent a sample off for testing just in case - probs best to get it checked out just in case xx