• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did you get for valentines day ??

Hubby cooked up a feast - I was thoroughly spoiled with a 3 course dinner, and for desssert a homemade chocolate hazelnut cake which was scrumptious!
Beautiful flowers and good old chocolates too :D

I got a wii fit :D
Think someone's subtly trying to tell me I need to start trying to shift this extra 2 stone of baby blubber I'm still humpfing about!!!

Choc - that i didnt eat, a card and expecting jewllery when it arrives!

Nothing. He was a pain in the arse all day and night instead!

I got a box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers and a card :D

Laura and Baby Bump
xx

Aww i got woken by my dh with a big card and a little teddy bear that was holding roses in its hand
not real ones, the teddy bear was so cute and the card was lovely but what was written in it was the best :)
I was thinking is that it but just smiled and told him i loved him.

He asked me if i wanted a cup of tea so i said yes and that i would come down for it in a minute,
Thinking no breakfast in bed then :lol: So my living room and dining room are knocked through so i comes through
the front room into the dining area and there all layed out on the dining room table was a huge bouquet of red roses
with a big red bow around them and a Big teddy bear sitting on a box that said My valentine
the teddy was holding a heart saying i love you it was all wrapped in see through paper with a big bow wrapped
round it so cute . A fancy cup with love hearts on and sweets in the middle.
And i got him just a card :oops: :( theres nothing to get men and he has everything.
He said he was not bothered valentines is for woman.

Later that evening i was suprised with the lights off in the dining room a table light with candles
and scented rose petals spread on the table a 3 course meal and valentine love songs on sky
playing in the background :lol: he is so sweet :)

I GOT........

....admitted to hospital with the winter vomitting bug for valentine's day. :(

Rob made me breakfast in bed and some flowers, then took me out shopping, then cooked me a lovely meal. for xmas i got a mini choclate fountain so he got me the really expensive choclate fountain choc and lots of dips.

it was my birthday the next day so he said he's got stuff planned all week. yesterday he gave me a buddy holly cd (which i loved ) we went to see the musical buddy in november and i havent shut up about it since :lol:

I got bugger all... except a bit upset and then had a big argument which mostly lasted all weekend.
It mainly stemmed from him being a miserable sod for not even bothing with Valentines day and telling me I shouldn't have bothered my arse buying him a card! :roll:

a crappy weekend was had by all!

xx

I got a links of London necklace that matches the bracelet he got me for my 21st and he took me to the crown plaza - where we had dinner then had a room - he's decorated the room in roses bless him.....

I was completely gobsmacked no one has ever spoilt me like that b4 xx

Im so loved up lol xx

We only exchanged cards this year although i was hoping for a box of choccies but that didnt happen :( we had a dvd and a takeaway as we couldnt go out.

Thats night he came home with flowers and a card then the next morning I got a lie in and breakfast in bed. :D

I got a weekend at Atholl Palace in Pitlochry in one of the turrets :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back