What did you do?

Journey1

Reaction score
Ladies I am and I'm sure others are at this horrible emotional, can't cope, can't sleep, always stressed stage. How do we get through it???

I'm due to finish work on the 4th May a good few weeks before due date, OH thinks I should finish earlier as I'm too stressed and upset which is not nice for me, baby, him or Declan ( my younger brother who we're guardians too).

Is is just a phase that will pass or do I really need to think about cutting my hours back or finishing even earlier?

xx

It will pass. I felt the same at your stage and had loads of problems. At the moment though I feel fantastic, so don't worry xxxx

I know its hard but maybe try and focus on your beautiful baby :)
I feel really stressed at times and constantly like I'm struggling to cope but the thought of holding my baby
always helps.
I'm still working full time (when I'm not sneaking on here!) and its a struggle, but it keeps me busy and stops me from sitting and waiting for things to happen and I know the more I work know the less I work when baby is here as I'm self employed.
But you need to do whats right for you, if you feel ready to stop work or slow down thats what you should do, everyone is different.
Take care xx

I found the late 20 week stage quite hard tbh. I had gotten over the stress of scans and viable week but too far away from being full term......it's a bit of a limbo time and I think then daft little things build up into major stresses for us. The best way to deal with it I found was to stay as occupied as I could and focus on the better parts of my day, even if it was a 2 minute cuddle with my OH.

It passes hunny, you'll hit a time when all you can do is think about the baby and get excited :D xxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much ladies you are truley Fab! Now there is light at the end of the tunnel :) x

I went through a stage like this too hunny, it's horrible but as the girls said, it does pass x hope you feel better soon xx

i feel exactly the same, just feel sooo downa nd unhappy but i havent got anything to be unhappy about...
Its a good job i live on my own coz i can be evil at the moment.
Works the main burden in my life right now xxx

In both pregnancies i've found it difficult from 25 weeks onwards, though with my first i felt miles better around 32 weeks, when i knew i was well on the way to meeting my baby in the next few weeks, i'm hoping the same will happen this time. xxx

i agree with the ladies i think once you're passed the late 20s you may find yourself feeling better....

i stopped work at week 35, but i spent alot of time off work from about 24 weeks as i had a lot of complications so i cant say how well i would have coped if i ws there the whole time.

ive actually not ever felt really down or hormonal (except when i was going through the complications) but id say give it a bit longer and see if it passes, you can always stop work earlier if you really cant cope- theres nothing wrong with that at all!! pregnancy affects everyone different so whos to say you should keep going through the pain and stress.... yours and babys health is whats most important and if finishing work early is going to make you less stressed and more calm then i would say its sooo worth it!!!

hope you cheer up soon big hugs xxxxx

it will pass hun, just take each day as it comes and try to relax and breath might seem a stupid thing to say but you need it. just try and keep calm and assess your situtaion and decide if you need to cut back hours or finish til baby is born, just do as you think your body is telling you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back