what a couple of days!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies....

well what a day or two i have had....

mentioned to you all that i have been really uncomfortable and that my bump low down has been really sore. been to midwife and she thinks it is all normal but is just worse earlier on because of me wretching so much with the illness...so my ligaments are buggered basically!!

then.....yesterday morning after being to the loo (for a number 2!) I wiped and notice some very dark green discharge, like christmas tree colour!!.....from my foof!! absolutely minging....never seen anything that colour come out of me. first thought - oh my god its my plug...!! so i rang in and off i go up to hospital to be checked....they felt baby, listened to heartbeat and checked my BP etc.....all fine.....but i had to do some swabs and get the results on Monday. She thinks that its just thrush or something and i have been a bit itchy. I'm hoping thats all it is!!! but my god it was scary!! Must just be pregnancy hormones making it all a bit odd......but it's still a worry...

this baby is making me convinced it's going to come early...but please just stay there for at least another5/6 weeks..please...we have been frantically buying stuff for hospital bags and baby emergency things, just in case!!!

finish work on monday, thank god...god some nice gifts from my work colleagues today!!

so there we go.......stressed or what??!!!

xxx:shock:

Wow amazing! Hope baby stays put! I'd love to see my plug!! Shall we swap?

well i think i am....lol...not been much discharge today so fingers crossed boo boo staying put for a bit longer xx

I had green discharge when I had thrush hun! Glad baby is ok :hug:

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Yeah it freaked me right out. Lol

Cenesten pessary and cream cleared it up real quick :)

i got some canesten cream last night cos i couldnt stand the itching and one with an applicator so i could put some up! couldnt wait til monday for the results..ha ha

it has soothed it completely and no itching at all today.....so i'm guessing it was thrush..obviously looking forward to results confirming thats all it was...just never seen anything that colour come out of me...ha ha

xx

its gone a slightly lighter shade of green this morning!!! but still green.......nothing showing on panty liner, just when i wipe...

god i hope its nothing serious.....xx

well the thrush seems to have cleared up but my god i am still struggling to walk anywhere.....my lower bump and groin become sooooooo sore when i walk at anything faster than a snails pace. we walked quite a bit last night to get to a concert and by the time i got back to the hotel afterwards, i was really sore!!!

its weird cos there is no pain when sitting and no pain when standing, just literally when i walk at any sort of decent speed....

i didnt expect all this soreness for at least another few weeks!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back