what day u going the baby show?

Dee1985

Reaction score
i no there is already a thread on this but seems its next weekend just wondering if any one knows what day they are going???

im planning on going the 19th

i no winstanley and lauz_1601 are both going on the 19th too,hopefully be meeting up :)

hope i comehome with loads of goodies :wink:

We have bought tickets for Sunday 21st and really looking forwards to it. I love freebies so hope to get loads on the day!! :pray:

Rooander said:
Where is it at?

birmingham NEC is the one most people are going to, it's also on in London.

I'm hoping to go on the Saturday. Maybe.

kayleighsmum. i think im meeting up with 2girlsfromon here, if u fancy meeting up with us on the fri, let us no x

Well i was thinking about going but as i'm due next tuesday It's abit close i think ? ? :think:

Unless I go and my waters break there and I get loads of free goodies :lol:

But i was going to go on the Sunday 21st but will see what I feel like first

angiemum2b said:
Well i was thinking about going but as i'm due next tuesday It's abit close i think ? ? :think:

Unless I go and my waters break there and I get loads of free goodies :lol:

But i was going to go on the Sunday 21st but will see what I feel like first

loli was due 21st may so i didnt get tickets... but im fine seems Harley was so early lol

wow imagin the goodies u will get if your waters go :dance:

just take a bottle of water :wink:

iv never been before but every one ivspoke to thats been say u get loadsof freebies :wink:

i lurvvvvvvvvvvve freebies :lol:

Me too, but DH thinks that a nearly 5 hour round trip is too far for freebies! Spoilsport!

awwwwww I'll have to wait til october & the london one :(

Let me know if any good
x

*bump* If anyone else is going tomorow PM me and we can meet up, Dionne Iv sent u a PM

sarah why dpnt you come? could you get the train there? It will be nice to meet up, the more the better!

Lauz im defo going tomorrow il be on my own as my one friend thats interested in babies had her baby yesterday :roll:
but iv been looking forward to it for soooo long. il be getting the train about 10am it takes 15mins to get there, be silly to arrange a time to meet as you are driving and cant predict traffic, so il text you once im in there and once your in there text me and we can meet then????il pm you later with my number ect x x

ok dionne sounds good, we should arrive about 10.30 depending on traffic and my directions :oops: I usually get lost, so will see u tommorow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back