During The Day

lucylou

Reaction score
What are your babies like during the day?

Charlie is just over 7 weeks old and he never seems to want to sleep during the day and needs constant attention, I can leave him alone under his gym or in his bouncer or his swing and he'll keep himself amused for about 15-20 mins and then he'll start crying and the only way he sleeps during the day is if you cuddle him to sleep.

He is great at night and will settle himself so he definately knows the difference between daytime and nighttime but I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to get some time to myself or for the housework during the day!!!!

u could try putting in a dark room and put the hoover or hairdrier on

Have you got a car?....no matter how awake Brody is, a 5 minute car ride sends him to sleep.

maybe just forget the house work and play with ur bubba, soon they will b teenagers and not want to speak to you lmao

my house is officialy a shit hole now lol baby and puppy lol theres no chance in keeping it clean so i give up lol i might hoover when i can no longer see th carpet lmao

paradysso said:
my house is officialy a shit hole now lol baby and puppy lol theres no chance in keeping it clean so i give up lol i might hoover when i can no longer see th carpet lmao

LOL mine's the same, funny how we all find the time to come here though, eh?

Jack is sometimes like that, when Ive tried everything, I let him cry and go to another room!

He soon goes off to sleep. Dont feel bad for letting him cry :D

i never leave alana crying, if shes crying go right up to her face and say BOO really loud and she just starts giggling lol alana sits on my knee when im here, she likes the screen lol thats my excuse any way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back