Baby Show

Lovisa

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was just wondering is anyone going to the baby show this year?
Its at the Excel London, 19th-21st February or at the NEC Birmingham 21st-23rd May.

I bought my tickets the other day for myself, my OH and my mum to go to the one which is in London.
I live out of London but this was the best place for us to go.

Has anyone been before or is anyone going this year?

You know what I think I heard Evie mention this :D

I think I would love to go, might get my mother and sister to go with me :)

yeah Id love to go too. sounds amazing!

:wave:

http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk

Thats the website if anyone wants to take a look.
Rosie's mummy and Tiny, which one do you think you'll go to if you go? I might see you there if you do.
I've got tickets to go to it for the Sunday.

If Evie has put a post up regarding this then I'm sorry I didnt realise, I did search before posting though and nothing came up, unless she just brought it up in conversation on a different thread.

How is everyone today?

I went to this a couple yrs ago when my little one was a year old i think, its good if your pregnant and you have got money aside to buy things, id love to go again just dunno if i will go to this 1 or not :) its a good day out tho x

Rosie's mummy and Tiny, which one do you think you'll go to if you go? I might see you there if you do.

I'll be going to the birmingham one, my brother lives there so I can have somewhere to stay, albeit in the flat of a man in his 20s who cant give up being a student! London scares me to drive in and I havent been on the M25 before!

tiny are you goin the fri sat or sunday? im going to that one on the sat :) just booked my tickets x

Illhave to ask m brother when I can stay and see if my OH ormum can come with me. Ill let you know x

I should've picked Birmingham now :oooo:
As I go up there for work sometimes but if I did do that I wouldn't have anyone to go with! :lol:

Have fun when you go girls x

:) i chose b`ham one because the london one is too close in time and the next one is october?! So b`ham is a good time, ill be 27wks by then :) x

i'll be going to the birmingham nec in may :)
great bargains and freebies :)

http://www.thebabyshow.co.uk

Thats the website if anyone wants to take a look.

If Evie has put a post up regarding this then I'm sorry I didnt realise, I did search before posting though and nothing came up, unless she just brought it up in conversation on a different thread.

How is everyone today?

No I think Evie just mentioned it in passing :)

Wooop this is this weekend and i really cant wait :D iv booked a hotel for the friday night and we are going on the saturday :) really hope i can get most of the baby bits iv got left to get from there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back