What crazy things and aids do you do to help TTC ?

lillith112

Reaction score
I've led with 3 pillows under my bum, put my legs up on the wall, sort of like a backwards hand stand to keep the swimmers in lol :shock:. I'm using preseed and taking pregnancy vitamins too. Oh and just started temping and will be using opks next cycle x

Last edited:
We do basically the same. Pillows under the bum, legs up. I take Metformin, Folic Acid and Evening Primrose Oil. We have Conceive Plus also. I do OPKs at every toilet trip. I dont bother temping because I know I will forget.

I've started taking Folic Acid, Eveningg Prim (heard it's fab for ttc) and trying to desires myself as much as I can as I think that's a big factor!! So I went for a facial yesterday and having my nails done tomorrow! Haha. Only had my coil out a day but already convinced there is something going on in there! ❤️

Oh, I've not heard of the evening primrose to help conception, how does that work then ?, I'll have to get some. What strength and dose do you take ? x

It helps with EWCM. Theyre 500mg each tablet. If you start taking them on CD1. 3 a day. So 1500mg. And stop when you OV. There is a lady on here who got her BFP the first cycle she used Evening Primrose. This is my first cycle using it. But I didnt start at CD1. Its definitely worth a try. I got mine from my local chemist for 99p

... What she said! Haha. Yeah, I got mine from boots 3 for 2 for like 99p! Well worth it if they work! Oh and I'm also taking Vit D as my doctor strongly advised it! :)

I should of said 'de-stress' not desires in my first comment!

I have quite a list...

A huge combination of vitamins and supplements for my pcos as well as conception vitamins.

We dtd in different positions to make sure every angle is covered! If I know I'm oving from a certain side I lay on that side to get gravity on the side of the sperm.

I have the yellow booties under my pillow and more than one fertility bracelet... I keep wearing out the bracelets.

Hundreds of opks, I don't temp though as my pcos interferes with it and gives false results.

We have done relaxed cycles, timed cycles and everything in between. We just dtd whenever we want now (which is most days all through my cycle) so we are pretty well covered.

We had sperm analysis, loads of blood tests, ultrasounds galore, diet analysis and hsg. I'm now on clomid and I'm also on a medical trial for rmc.

Surely it has to work soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back