What could this be? UPDATE :D

Jade89

Reaction score
Just been to the toilet like literally 3 mins ago... and when I wiped I had alot of snotty goo a bit transparent but tinged orangy red. Wiped again and there was red blood on the tissue.

Bd'd last night, and last time before that was 18th August so it cant be an IB and all tests have been negitive.

Could this be AF? :cheer: ...Bding wasn't rough or anything and why would it be red now and not shown earlier?...

Hmmm...Interesting, any suggestions?

Hmmm... maybe? I'm not really sure but didnt want to read and run! Good luck anyway :hug:

lol thanx Sammy...women, were so discusting when it comes to womanly parts eh?? lol

cervical erosion?
I'd be getting it checked out if you notice it again. :hug:

could that happen by BDing? It was no different to any other time really though.

Yeh thats when you would get it if thats what youve got.
If you do get it again though please do go see your gp about it, waste of time trying to second guess what things are I'm finding!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

IT'S AF!!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Finally!

Holly u had me really worried today lol, I thought we had done some damage. I even asked my Mum what she thought but she just said with me being on implant and pill for so long it's probably my periods making a return.

Came home and she's here in full flow!!! :cheer:

I now feel crampy and what not but now I might know where I am.

June baby for me hopefully :cheer: :hug:

I had cervical erosion when i was pregnant, i was told its nothing to worry about its caused by changes to your cervix by hormones when you are pregnant/due on.

Congrats on the AF :cheer: :cheer: now you can get charting :)

Well its not often i congratulate someone on getting their AF but wooo hooo... really pleased for you! Get the thermometer out!!! :dance:

Congrats on the AF I hope your body is becoming more settled now :D

Thanx everyone.

Yeah it seems weird to be congratulated for having AF! lol

But now i know that the implant hormones and pill are out of my system :cheer:

Still don't know how long my cycles are going to be but I did a calculation based on a 28 days and my fertile window thingy is 21st-26th September but I think im just going BD like crazy this month esp around them dates!

Sammy I don't have a thermomitor (sp?) and I havn't got a clue what charting is lol, I'm leaving it to mother nature and lot's of BDing. The only tools i'm using is my OH, A bed and HPT's lol :)

:dance: Aw, I'm really glad for you - I know how it feels waiting for your body to go back to normal after the pill - I'm still waiting...hope I'm next!! (or I'd settle for a BFP instead!!)

Thanx :hug:

KeLe i'll send it yours and Jaidy's way next :cheer:

Dont send it my way too soon, id rather get a bfp first :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh sorry Jadie I thought u wanted an AF!

BFP vibes coming your way!

I can't wait get BDing now!!!

Well id like a bfp anytime really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

But if bfp doesnt come soon then id like AF cos at least then I know where I am :doh:

Jade didnt mean to worry you!! It's just when people are concentrating on ttc they might see any symptom as being a pregnancy symptom when it could be something else and gets overlooked :hug:

On another forum i said it didnt seem normal to have so much burning heat in my torso and one woman said babies are like furnaces, so i thought maybe it's what being pregnant feels like and it wasnt normal it was an infection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back