Is this AF? :S

corky

Reaction score
I got AF yesterday a good five or six days early, and have been bleeding for almost twenty-four hours now, but the thing is it's watery and lighter than period blood. it's not thick or sticky like regular periods, but it's not just pink or brown dotting like people describe implantation bleeding it's definitely fresh blood. It's only there when I pee then wipe and isn't leaking whatsoever, infact i'm wearing white pants! Is there any possibility that I could still be pregnant? I think I'm going to wait and if it stops before four or five days maybe i'll test on Monday (when AF is actually due).... Anyone any ideas about this weird thing? xx:wall2:

Possibly an implantation bleed hun??

From what i know this happens betwen 5-10 days after conception, which could be why its earlier than normal af??

FX it is!

xxx

But it's only five days early which would be a little late wouldn't it? also everything about implantation says brown or pink spotting as in a spot or two in your underwear or something but this is consistent but light only when I pee, it almost resembles the very beginning or end of a period but after a day I would usually expect my monthly to get heavier and gloopier (sorry to be so graphic) by now.. odd. I'm not going to get hopes up at all or tell BF or anything because I was gutted yesterday when I started bleeding and chances are i'm sure it's AF just p*ssing about.. but hey ho!! xx

Don't want to say the wrong thing. But my af was due last monday and last sunday i had exactly the same thing.sometimes it was moderately heavy, but generally just when i wiped. Lasted for 4 days, which i thought was definitely too long for a happy ending, but kept thinking that it wasn't heavy enough to be a proper af, and then it stopped and we've got a BFP, so really hope this is the case with you. It's such a rollercoaster, you convince yourself it's over, then convince yourself you're pregnant and back and forth. Really hope it's good news for you xxxx

Same with me this month, only when i wiped. No BFP yet but still you never know!

From what i read on the net, implantation bleeding can last upto 5 days, like you say usually brown or light pink and can vary in amount, but usually noticably different form your normal period.

If i were you i'd do a test anyways and check.

If u think you're out then u have nothing to lose, on the otherhand like Liv says it might be a BFP!

FX chick xx

xxx

Thankyou to you both, I think i'm in the healthiest mind set I can be now, because I don't really hope/think i'll end up with a bfp but my period is not yet normal, so if it doesn't go back to normal I'll test and if BFP a lovely surprise and if BFN i'm expecting it anyway, it's great to have such a supportive group and a very understanding fiance, I may not have the baby I want yet but i'm surrounded by people I love :) xxxx

Don't want to say the wrong thing. But my af was due last monday and last sunday i had exactly the same thing.sometimes it was moderately heavy, but generally just when i wiped. Lasted for 4 days, which i thought was definitely too long for a happy ending, but kept thinking that it wasn't heavy enough to be a proper af, and then it stopped and we've got a BFP, so really hope this is the case with you. It's such a rollercoaster, you convince yourself it's over, then convince yourself you're pregnant and back and forth. Really hope it's good news for you xxxx

liv_luv_laff, when you experienced this was it basically like your normal period but like diluted like more watery and not so leaky or thick? xx

My normal period i completely flood out!! (i know TMI!) and this time it never got that heavy. I had to wear pads and changed every 3 or so hours. It was different from period, but like you said like the beginning or end, yes like diluted, and i kept waiting for the main bit to come. Didn't want to get your hopes up or anything, but i was devastated when the bleeding started, but they always say you're only out when the witch arrives, and to me she never really did if you know what i mean... hope that's helpful. Have my fingers crossed for you, xx

Okay, well it could be a proper AF because it has got heavier since yesterday but still not 'normal' so i'm just gonna wait and see and if it doesn't change i'll test, congrats on your BFP hun I never saw you in the announcement section xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back